GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

$100 US offer for tournament

$100 US offer for tournament
HELLO ADMIN/MODS:
I am willing to put up $100US (thru Enkord credit card system transfer me to you) to SPONSOR tournaments.
--- 14-19 level tournament, NO ARTS
---Name of tournament: "Ranger Challenge"
I wrote last week about $50US and no one responded. PLEASE ask someone in Enkord (Admin or Mods) to write to me about my offer.
-ranger01
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

HELLO ADMIN/MODS:
I am willing to put up $100US (thru Enkord credit card system transfer me to you) to SPONSOR tournaments.
I wrote last week about $50US and no one responded. PLEASE ask someone in Enkord (Admin or Mods) to write to me about my offer.
-ranger01

nice man. u wanna creat a new tourney for lvl 15-19 and the price is $100 US = 150k enkords... very nicee.. i think 100k for first place, 50k for second place..☺ ur rich man.. i will preciate it if u give mr 35k ☺... i will give u good arts for that ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

nice man. u wanna creat a new tourney for lvl 15-19 and the price is $100 US = 150k enkords... very nicee.. i think 100k for first place, 50k for second place..☺ ur rich man.. i will preciate it if u give mr 35k ☺... i will give u good arts for that ☺

lol his rich look who's talking u wasted 200k in a clan
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Actually I do responded ☺
I asked - what is your motivation behind this? ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
maybe cuase his 100% sure that he will win and get the medal 😝
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Motive is simple: more chances to compete
Thank you Berserker for responding.
My motivation is simple to have more chances for people (myself included) to compete in arranged games besides just random. I enjoy watching the rounds go by for each tournament. BUT, it does take a long time for it to go back around to different levels, sometimes with arts and sometimes no arts.
My motive is like any other sport or hobby... to get people to play in a pool that the belong to, in a competitive style.
As for me winning, lol, there are lots of better players than myself ☺ I can name them... Weed-Wood, omer, Kahlan, ... and more ☺
I simply want more arranged tournaments... more frequent mayb once every month instead of once overy 6-8 weeks ☺ People will eventually move on to do other things... why not give them all the opportunity they need to stay hooked by sharping their skills? ☺
-ranger01
btw, i don't own a clan of my own, lol.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Unfortunately we can only do 1 tournament at a time and we can only do tournament of particular levels only once in a while cause if we do it more often that means people of other levels will be offended.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ok Thanks :)
Understood.
I'm looking forward to the next tournament ☺
ALSO, as a COUNTER OFFER... I'm willing to sponsor next four "Ranger Challenge" of $25 each tournament... NO ARTS though ☺ AND, needs to be 2 weeks apart.
Let me know if you're interested.
-ranger01
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Really!?
Poxnora, have you heard about that game?
Poxnora now has a free tournement system ( new this month ) in it's game and they will do paid (9$) draft tournaments in less than 1 week! like magic the gathering online; so why is there no automated system, like that in gunrox yet?
Buy gunrox ticket (4-5$?), play in automated tournament; random art prizes.
I see you need real moderators to watch & record every game but if you put a automated system place to record these special tourament games then you could check games after they finish, when you want, so you can award prizes ( a few days or weeks later ) to non-cheating players!!!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
gogogo now tour 15-19 no arts i need more cash , 1klass easy win
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
R the tourneys not automatic?
So u can take arts in à non art tourney if the Mods dont see it?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
something wrong ☺☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

R the tourneys not automatic?
So u can take arts in à non art tourney if the Mods dont see it?

if take arts without art tour , what happen ? i realy want know =)
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Oww
ranger01 you are big casher omg !😲😲 nice !😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

HELLO ADMIN/MODS:
-ranger01

maybe we can make our tournament by a post here on the forum and register players to organize something like an explosion or bobeast
We can bers?☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

if take arts without art tour , what happen ? i realy want know =)

Disqualified. match will abort and you will be kicked from the tournament your opponent then technical win the match
Edited 14 hours, 31 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him