GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Sooooo many fakers in mega

Sooooo many fakers in mega
Today i played mega with 2 couples of fakers 1st couple were Inuyasha and Thechosenrat its the same person using VPN, and second couple was Garbagebrother and fatal_flaw, which used to have same IP before, now they didnt have. Only prove which can make ban any of them is how fatal_flaw hits me in the end of game, also he hit 2 times b4 to save garbagebrother. There is screen: http://prnt.sc/citgn6

Together he has been shooting team players 4 turns, and killed 3 team units, none of us were afk or sth that way even players from enemy team can prove it, but i would like to see punished rest 3 players not only him.
Edited 11 minutes later by .
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
everyone know that garbage and fatal are brothers and they always fake in megas why did u bother to play with them? and yes inuyasha and thechosen are the same person
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him