GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Can't login

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Hello
At first sorry for my english, im dutch.
Everytime i try to login i get this error.
Error : cannot send data to Authorization Server.
i have tried everything but nothing works.
i re installed the game over and over and i have opened all the ports i need to and i dont know what to do anymore.
could it be because i have a dutch ip?
and in case it matter i am sending to this server 72.52.242.186.12101
could you please help me.
thanks for answering.

Reported by *DELETED*.

14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
during server
ahhahaha if during server u cant log in so u need waiting☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
The game is having maintenance, try again in a while.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I always have that message, tried to log in too much times!
Im getting sick of it! IT JUST WONT WORK!
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I tried it in a other house and there it works fine.
But when i got home it was messed up again.
Se that the server is down doest have anything to do with it
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I tried it in a other house and there it works fine.
But when i got home it was messed up again.
Se that the server is down doest have anything to do with it

http://gunrox.com/forum/showpost.php?p=23821&postcount=73
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
My younger brother and I use the same connection. He is playing GR while I am looking at this annoying message. On top of that I just played the game a few hours ago on my computer. So how do you explain THAT ?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
replay me
i am not committed for fake game i actually i really dont that they are playing fake game you banned me for lifetime without any reason. please verife the problem and give me justice :-( :-
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
HALP
BERSERKER PLZ ABDATE NEW ABDATE CAUSE THERES SO MUTCH IN THIS GAME CANT ENTER GUNROX ME AND MY CUZIN ALSO CANT AND SEE ALL FOURM ARE TALKING ABOUTTHIS THING I TRYED ALSO RUN AS ADMNATOR ALSO SAME I DIDNT UNDERSTAND U WHAT U MEAN FO FIRE PLACE AND POT 0129 THIS NUMBERS I DONT UNDERSTAND I JUST WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME HELP PLZ !!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
PLZ SEE
HELP HELP HELP IM BOARD PLZ SOME ONE HELP ASK WYTEX HE HELPED ME ONE TIMED TO READ SOMETHING I TRYED IT DIDNT WORK ASK BERSERKER ALL TO RE-UBDATE SOMETHING SO WECOULD PLAY GUNROX AGIN ALL ASK HIM HE WILL RE-UBDATE IF WE WERE SO MUTCH ASKING HIM
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

HELP HELP HELP IM BOARD PLZ SOME ONE HELP ASK WYTEX HE HELPED ME ONE TIMED TO READ SOMETHING I TRYED IT DIDNT WORK ASK BERSERKER ALL TO RE-UBDATE SOMETHING SO WECOULD PLAY GUNROX AGIN ALL ASK HIM HE WILL RE-UBDATE IF WE WERE SO MUTCH ASKING HIM

lol ? ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
W T F WHAT LOL MAN COME ON IM BOARD IN JORDAN ITS SNOWING I CANT GO OUT AND I CAT PLAY GUNROX I JUST PLAYING PS3 MAN I GOT PRESTIGE 9 IM BOARD
ILL GO BUY MW3 SOON IN 2/2/2012

GOT PS3 ADD ME (DEMX333) WITH OUT BRACKTES OK JUST DEMX333 OK ! SEEE YA
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
HEY SEE IT
1 go to place of lap tops MAKE formet to ur lap top then fdownload gunrox then ... FIRST TIME IT MAY DONT WORK 2ND TIME KEEP DOWNLOAD IT
THEN IT WILL WORK 100% IN 4TH DOWNLOAD IT WIL WORK U SEE ME I CANT OPEN GUNROX -.- SO I FORMET IT AND I DOWNLOAD NOTHING HAPPEND THEN QAGIN THEN AGIN THEN AGIN IT WORK ☺ I SWEAR XD IM IN CLANS AND COOL STUFF MAKE LIKE ME OR NEVER PLAY GUNROX AND BERSERKER MEANS IN HIS COMMON FIRE WALL IS LIKE STOPPED WORKING CAUSE PRO IN LAP TOP ITS LIKE VIROUS SO MAKE LIKE ME FIRE WALL WORK AGIN DONT DOWNLOAD AVG AND SCAN IT DOSENT WORK MAKE LIKE ME IT WORK I HOPE BERSERKER BE HAPPYT OF WHAT I DID ☺ TY ALL MAKE AND IT WORKS NO WORKS BANND BE BERSERKER OK ! ! ! ☺ SEE YA IN GUNROX GOOD LUCK AND IM PALESTINE xD😲
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him