GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

godisdeadPL insult.

Cannot reply, talk is closed

godisdeadPL insult.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
dont make me laught, ask my team what he did, this mega was totaly 4x5! if there should be any punish then its ban for coach for fake fight!
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Godi why u didn't message with godisdeadpl? mm,mb u banned forever? This mega very suck. if your unit die its not problem,if my or other units die you starting talking this is faker,noob,idiot. Why u always insult me,what's your problem? What u think yourself? Batman? HERO? I did not hate anyone as much as I hate you. u do not stop the promise of a big liar,The only work you do provocateur. now please shut up godi.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
you say coach play fake,everyone knows who last week banned for the fake fighting ☺
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
who the hell let you call me godi?
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Coach, everyone who played mega with you knows your biggest liar, faker etc.
i had 3 times mega with you all 3 times you dc in 2/3 turn😡
so stop hating on otherplayers and look to yourself...
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Hahahaha you are so funny moh ☺
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
truth make You laught?
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
i forgot before and just found it out! posting edited screensshots proovs nothing! and as you see, he edited it in paint =)
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him