GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Upon launch... there is a virus

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

i've been wanting to play again
but each time i attempt to log on i get a message from my anti-virus software and the software terminates the launch
if it is detecting malware, i will not log on.
any tips? other than turning off my anti-virus?

Reported by .

10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i've been wanting to play again
but each time i attempt to log on i get a message from my anti-virus software and the software terminates the launch
if it is detecting malware, i will not log on.
any tips? other than turning off my anti-virus?

Situation is, that gunrox behave as a malvare, but we know is not. Try to go to your anti-virus options and get gunrox archive "core.exe" to be an exeption. Not all antivirus will give u this option. So if the antivirus you have does not provide a list of "exeptions", then either, get another antivirus, or set it off when playing
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
jup i got same problem.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Please don't
No one wants just don't log in and yes when I try to download it it gives me warning but after it does not say nothing I need to do it for my fake refers every time lol jk
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hah ranger we thought you are dead😁. Fix this faster, we hav work to do.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
well i had the same problem but i deleted my virus scanner and download a other one and problem solved try it
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

well i had the same problem but i deleted my virus scanner and download a other one and problem solved try it

I had same problem mybe more than a month ago
Turning antivirus off until open gunrox then turn it on
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him