GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

SUPER REWARDS NOT WORKING

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

pls fix.
need to buy lots of stuff before tournament.
ty.

Reported by .

10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Good way to buy cash in superreward?
I have a good way here to get cash from superrewards: Most people use the 'charge' or 'get free enkord' button, in the shop. But if you click that you will be redirected to the charge-site, but there are no words say about its charging to you... Also not writed in the link. So it have change that the cash is not going to you...
But if you use the art market, first choose to buy a cheap art, than u will be redirected to the charge site, now you see the words:'you are charging for a item in the market'. And if you look at the link you wil see:'www.gunrox.com/charge.....(codes or something)..The_Lord..(codes or something)...
So now you see your name, it is a proof that the cash you will charge is going to you, so it have less change that the cash dont go to you.
I always use this methode, and never failed. And u got good art 😁
One bad thing: this methode only work for people higher than lvl4. But you can survive to lvl4 with 1000E, but u dont need to carry about this lvl50😁 But next you should carry: The cheapest arts you no need anymore...
I hope i helped...
Edited 2 minutes later by . Reason: Some mistakes.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him