GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Tournaments bug

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

i f**** this forum if u dont back me in tour im whitehorse this is the second time in this stupid game happends bugs or stupid stuff its 1 ap in my country and i lose TKO how the f*** is this ? and u know what is the problem ??? all the time i put the first 3 times on the left which means 10 pm ...

Reported by *DELETED*.

11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i f**** this forum if u dont back me in tour im whitehorse this is the second time in this stupid game happends bugs or stupid stuff its 1 ap in my country and i lose TKO how the f*** is this ? and u know what is the problem ??? all the time i put the first 3 times on the left which means 10 pm ...

don't play tournaments again 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

sttop cry man u say me u lost BY k.o vs my 20 cuz u was in the school
i wake up 3 PM ato play and school start 6 PM stop cry
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
stop crying noob
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
this is why i hate posting threads in forum because too many bugs like these people will post replay with stupid comments i wish there is a ignore lost in forum ...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

sttop cry man u say me u lost BY k.o vs my 20 cuz u was in the school
i wake up 3 PM ato play and school start 6 PM stop cry

thats not my problem , the point is 3 years im putting the same time of tournament ... first 3 buttons on the left which is it 10 pm ... and suddenly its 12 or 1 pm how the hell that happend ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

this is why i hate posting threads in forum because too many bugs like these people will post replay with stupid comments i wish there is a ignore lost in forum ...

Actually, there is a ignore list on forum 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Perhaps u can wait till the next month to play tourney again in whitehorse XD
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
im not going to doubt it but i relized and im sure there is someone in this game dont want me to win +1 tour and get gold medal because i just lost 2x easy tours 15-19 Reason : server shutdown while im playing
and this tour 20-24 reason : TKO tour time was at 12PM and even i putted the same time which i put it from 3 years 3 buttons on the left ... which means at 10 pm

well i cant do anything with this situation but i wish admins understand how im unjustice ...

thanks
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

im not going to doubt it but i relized and im sure there is someone in this game dont want me to win +1 tour and get gold medal because i just lost 2x easy tours 15-19 Reason : server shutdown while im playing
and this tour 20-24 reason : TKO tour time was at 12PM and even i putted the same time which i put it from 3 years 3 buttons on the left ... which means at 10 pm

well i cant do anything with this situation but i wish admins understand how im unjustice ...

thanks

shut up noob u cant win me:G
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
>.>
White np they make out coz they know that u win easy 😝 and the-king stop talking and kill your self :P stupid 7 year old
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
godfather are you whitehorse wife or something?
and as Escorpion360 said you can never win him )
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
hahahah u lost tournatement noob so stop crying !!!!!! stop posting threads in forum cuz u lost noob LOSER and shut the f*** up 😉😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

hahahah u lost tournatement noob so stop crying !!!!!! stop posting threads in forum cuz u lost noob LOSER and shut the f*** up 😉😁

troll spotted 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
all of you need to grow up -_-
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

just play gunrox. -_-"
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him