GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Help me, with clan awards.

Help me, with clan awards.
Hello, my question is this, I wonder why my clan THE MEST, not obtained the perk's like describre the Clan Guide Awards ... According to the guide says that after five weeks on "Half of fame" obtenes the perk of "Reshuffle", which was not obtained ... Similarly in the following Top's .... I'll let the following images, Thanks!.

See Clan Guide awards, Clan awards

Sin t-tulo.jpg

Sin t-tulo2.jpg

Sin t-tulo3.jpg

Sin t-tulo4.jpg

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
You are currently in top 10 Hall of Fame for 9 weeks. If you drop out of top 10 Hall of Fame, you will receive Silver Valor Cup (5 weeks in row top 10 in hall of fame - perk Reshuffle +2 levels).
If you continue to stay in top 10 Hall of Fame for 10 weeks, you should automatically receive Gold Valor Cup (10 weeks in row top 10 in hall of fame - perk Reshuffle +3 levels).
I'm not 100% positive this is correct, but I know this works with outposts too.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Actually, Bronze and Silver Valor Cups you get only when you leave top10. But if you will 10x in top10, you will get Gold Cup without leaving top10.

Though i think its a little unfair cause they unable to use their awards for this duration...Maybe it would be better if it was like upgrading from bronze to iron etc...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him