GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

No Experience Given Even Though I Dealt Damage

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

I just finished a 6-man free-for-all game in which I was the second last player alive. I don't know if this helps, but each of the other players quit after their last man died, except for one player who quit before his last man was killed.
After my last man was killed and the game ended, I received no experience for the damage I had inflicted!

Reported by *DELETED*.

16 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
The first part that you said that they quit after their last unit died is absolutely normal. The other part about the experience is a bit odd... have you played with the other players before that game (as in within 5 matches prior to that game)? GUNROX has a way to checking for "newbie farming" and severely drops the XP gain from games if that is triggered.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to
It's probably because you dealt damage to level 1-2 players. When you are level 5+ you receive zero exp from level 1-2 players. Message is incorrect though and will be fixed.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

It's probably because you dealt damage to level 1-2 players. When you are level 5+ you receive zero exp from level 1-2 players. Message is incorrect though and will be fixed.

Ah, that was probably the case. There were a couple of level 1 and level 2 players in the game.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him