GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

OUTFITS NEED TO BE CHEAP AGAIN

OUTFITS NEED TO BE CHEAP AGAIN
Alright so hear me out, its just one simple question, why did you increase the price of an normal t-shirt or any other type of clothing to the 10x price?
I would honestly understand if the clothes then would be permanent and would be available to choose from in a locker or anything like that but for real now, it takes like 100 USD to make a outfit for your build, and then it only lasts 100 days? So for a year you would have to spend 400 USD just that your build looks how you like?
Honestly what were you thinking?
Wouldn't it make sense financially to just reduce it to the normal price again? Wouldn't then automatically more people buy outfits and more people = more stonks?
Before this update came like every second player had outfits, now I only see like 1-2 ppl, so how does this financially even make sense?
Plus you're saying that you're listening to the community and want to make it fair for everyone, so how is it fair that clothing is something that only big time cashers can buy? And I've seen this question and suggestion multiple times but u don't listen somehow.
I thought u were trying to get this game going uphill, not downhills.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Bers wanted outfits to be more premium not for everyone to have, so this way it's how he wanted since beginning
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Discounts, New Outfit, Money for Random, Auto-balance Fix and More...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him