GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The way effect plays random games -_-

The way effect plays random games -_-
Don't wanna be a pain, but he keeps doing it in random games -_-, tried to kill himself, went to red zone....

effect 22323.jpg

effect....jpg

effect.jpg

effect (2).jpg

effect 3.jpg

Edited 5 hours, 8 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
He also tried to make it look like a fake game lol

effect2232323.jpg

effectt2323.jpg

trying to make it looks like a fake game.jpg

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
in the pic u show its random, u don't show if hes in red , other pics no proof its random
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

in the pic u show its random, u don't show if hes in red , other pics no proof its random

what don't you get? he killed himself so many times, he went to red zone, and i took a screen shot of me wining some enkord after a game against him...... and i also did the /whois thing....oh yeah and does it look like he wants to play 1x1 naked vs armed? get your stuff right bro
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
That sucks when people do that..
i always get scared when people try to do fakes in random , trying to get u banned..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
That's the reason why moderators don't check games in random.. because they don't ban anyone in random
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him