GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Child thinking

Child thinking
the player always tries to challenge me knowing that I do not like to tell me noob. I try to ignore him and leave me alone for a while but as is shown by a while back with a challenge. I do not think it is OK to take my mother without thinking that one player can still have an old age .. I just always proves to be a stupid child educat.e a game but is already becoming a car when the nerves meet a person like this.

brain1.jpg

brain 2.jpg

brain3.jpg

13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
where is the insult?....hes right all hate u why dont u quit this game?😕
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Da Bee
If you hate him or not, swearing to family proves the child within you.
Insults all over the pics 2 and 3.
Para is a respectful in person.
mess with him you mess with me 😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
REALY ?
Killing Gunss - you posted a comment because you do the same as the Brain and the second reason is that the Brain is your friend. if you looked you saw all the pictures as Brain says something like that would be my mother's boyfriend and my mother is bad. considering the fact that I used and I will eat pretty much money in this game I think the reason they do not leave this game is easy to understand.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Killing Gunss - you posted a comment because you do the same as the Brain and the second reason is that the Brain is your friend. if you looked you saw all the pictures as Brain says something like that would be my mother's boyfriend and my mother is bad. considering the fact that I used and I will eat pretty much money in this game I think the reason they do not leave this game is easy to understand.

whatever, all will hate u if they see how u play in mega 😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
it starts:
brain: offer for match with return of weapons
para: no because you don't trust him (ok if you feel so)
brain: scared (normal question)
para: no
brain: kid (no insult, seems to me like being sad about no match and conversation)
para: you speak like a stupid kid (frist insult of this dialog)
para: nothing in your brain (another insult)
brain: stupid kid (same insult like para)
some talking about insults and how hats who
para: i could be your father (just a question of age, still ok)
para: idiot (3. insult)
now brain starts insult too
I don't punish somebody here because i really hate players who insult but also all this threads about provoking and inulting too. But if i would punish you both getting silenced, para because provoking and insult, brain because insults (sometimes a way to far)
For all please take a big breath before you start to chat with insults and mosttimes the best way are no answers to such players or put them to ignorelist.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
for knut
way u dont say all discution man ?
way u hide what brain say about my moom ?
way u try to get part of brain wen can see in photo other thing ?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Because you talk about this insults enough and i just want repeat the way to the insults of brain. Sure its not fine to insult family but its also not fine to provoke somebody with things like "stupid kid", "brainless" and "idiot". At end no wonder if the dialog starts to get a very bad way. You know this and because you want post this here you stop insulting at this moment.
Thats why i said i would punish both players because of your pics.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
hmmm
yo para bro your answer about why he defend brain is because theyre from germany or just cause theyre friends 😝 but anyways "idiot" is not an insult... i can't stop laughing about this thread i wonder why isnt it closed still 😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES!!! 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
did he said to your parents?
if you hate him then reset to 1x1 build and attack him with arts...😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him