GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX

Go Back   GUNROX forums > GUNROX game forums - Worldwide (English) > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2015, 11:08 PM   #21
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHERO View Post
a 13 y.o who insults everyone / has no friends / well has no life at all talks sh1t on internet forums acting cool and tough and who tells me i only say RETARD. Well RETARD do u know any other sentance than I AM AWSOME? You are fucking retarded thats what u r . dumb piece of sh1t
first of all im 14 and not 13 , and now you are fucking complaining about insulting seriously ? you can look up this post to see who fucking insulted first you dickhole bitchheaded fucktard , this post was made to post some funny photos while some fucking bitch like you come to insult with no reason and expecting me to not have any comeback, you are the one who is acting tough and trying to show others that u are cool as u are insulting with no reason , then i hit 10 times harder so that u can go to yo mama and whine to her about some bad guy insulting him in forums ROFLMAO go fuck urself, why are you fucking complaining about insults while you do it first ? why are you so fucking stupid? i say im awesome as a joke and not insult and you can see every insult you say is retard retard retard im like wtf ? same new fucking posts
you be like " nothing new from that retard" " ban that retard " " you deserve the retard rank" WTF IS THIS you dumbfuckingass
you are complaining about me not having a life while you can see the medal on epic win " 4 weeks on top 10 active and one time top 3 active "
that means exactly 5 weeks playing more than 10 hours ! this means that you are the one who dont have a fucking life get out of this game you sucker
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:21 PM   #22
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-f-b-i-_- View Post
I won't say more shits , just go gunrox and play vs me , I come to forums to check news , help people as much as I can ,not to argue with a kid like you who cry on facebook why his parents love his other brother while the only thing u do is hating people !!
U can't do shit if u meet anyone u insult here on real life , I swear these guys here will rape u .. Just watchout !!
PS : don't mind this , just come face me in gunrox !
OMG ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID I NEVER EVER TALKED ABOUT MY FAMILY TO YOU , YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST LIER AND STEALER ON THIS GAME, im proud because i never stole someone in this game , while you make me hate arabs because of your fucking childish acts you stupid moroccan bastard , you steal a level 43 account , you steal my friends arts and ask him fakes for fakes and when he gives you fakes you dont give anything back , you stole some arts and coins in transfer YOU FUCKING GREEDY ASSHOLE
oh and did you copy that last sentence from
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matters View Post
Like i need fakes from you. Do u even have a girlfriend? NO. Do u go outside?
propably NO.
In real world.. i doubt u can say a single word in my face, and thats because kids like u get raped here, kids like u gets bangedd here. now keep hiding behind that pc..
ofcourse copying other people words is something amazing for you , thanks god i've went to gym and grown some muscles to bust your nuts so if you ever see me in street better run for ur life u fucked up bitch
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 09:08 AM   #23
AglessIsBack
Senior Member
 
AglessIsBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Estonia
Posts: 387
Default

This kid seems really sad lol.

Raging on random people like a lunatic.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMAnCgjeZ4Q
__________________
TheGamingPub

If you get Inuyasha banned, i will give u arts.
AglessIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:07 AM   #24
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AglessIsBack View Post
This kid seems really sad lol.

Raging on random people like a lunatic.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMAnCgjeZ4Q
you fucking douchebag , you insult me first and when i insult back that means im raging to random people ? i didnt ever talk to you then you call me a faggot that means YOU ARE THE ONE who insults random people , i hope you get cancer you chimpanzee dick
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 03:53 PM   #25
AglessIsBack
Senior Member
 
AglessIsBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Estonia
Posts: 387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THORIUM View Post
you fucking douchebag , you insult me first and when i insult back that means im raging to random people ? i didnt ever talk to you then you call me a faggot that means YOU ARE THE ONE who insults random people , i hope you get cancer you chimpanzee dick
You should really listen to the song..
__________________
TheGamingPub

If you get Inuyasha banned, i will give u arts.
AglessIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 04:03 PM   #26
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AglessIsBack View Post
You should really listen to the song..
you should really listen to your butt cheeks making sublimation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:40 PM   #27
Nutcracker
Senior Member
 
Nutcracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 153
Default

This worthless excuse of a human being who is allegedly named Thorium thinks he is funny.

He is just a bi-polar kid who forgot to take his medication. The fact that he writes about me means I got into his head and caused some emotional trauma. That's a win in my books!
Nutcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:57 AM   #28
-_-f-b-i-_-
Senior Member
 
-_-f-b-i-_-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: M O R O C C O <3
Posts: 494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutcracker View Post
This worthless excuse of a human being who is allegedly named Thorium thinks he is funny.

He is just a bi-polar kid who forgot to take his medication. The fact that he writes about me means I got into his head and caused some emotional trauma. That's a win in my books!
I start loving you !!
__________________
Someone .. Somewhere .. Is made for u .. !!
-_-f-b-i-_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:03 PM   #29
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default take my middle finger bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutcracker View Post
This worthless excuse of a human being who is allegedly named Thorium thinks he is funny.

He is just a bi-polar kid who forgot to take his medication. The fact that he writes about me means I got into his head and caused some emotional trauma. That's a win in my books!
what kind of fucktards are you , u insult me after all the fames i have won to you in uranium and in obnoxious , after all the aggression points i have got to you , because of ME your clan was good , your clan is nothing without me because of those dumbfuckers like YOURSELF who get in a clan and never fame or attack or do anything at all except playing some fucking megas which you suck at , you was the first to die in the mega i play vs you and like a stupid dumbass you said " oh come on" OH COME ON? COME ON STOP BEING A STUPID PLAYER, not only but also ur fucking gay boyfriend miss nasty keep blaming me because he fucking die like a noob, u never accept your lose like fbi , if you die or lose YOUR TEAM IS THE FUCKING REASON FOR IT, miss nasty is just like you , if i tell him / you to do something you ignore it and do what you like and if you die then im the reason for it while if u fucking do what i say you would survive , everything u do in megas is just shoting some random grenades or rpg and hit by luck and bragging on forums OH LALA I GOT 3K EXP IN MEGA WORSHIP ME PLAYERS , if i write about you that does not mean i got you in my head , i just write for fun and u make some fucking baseless assumptions to make it like you have got something to say, if u didnt find someone to crack ur nuts then it will be me you fucking twat

Last edited by THORIUM; 10-04-2015 at 01:09 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 04:54 PM   #30
-_-f-b-i-_-
Senior Member
 
-_-f-b-i-_-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: M O R O C C O <3
Posts: 494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THORIUM View Post
what kind of fucktards are you , u insult me after all the fames i have won to you in uranium and in obnoxious , after all the aggression points i have got to you , because of ME your clan was good , your clan is nothing without me because of those dumbfuckers like YOURSELF who get in a clan and never fame or attack or do anything at all except playing some fucking megas which you suck at , you was the first to die in the mega i play vs you and like a stupid dumbass you said " oh come on" OH COME ON? COME ON STOP BEING A STUPID PLAYER, not only but also ur fucking gay boyfriend miss nasty keep blaming me because he fucking die like a noob, u never accept your lose like fbi , if you die or lose YOUR TEAM IS THE FUCKING REASON FOR IT, miss nasty is just like you , if i tell him / you to do something you ignore it and do what you like and if you die then im the reason for it while if u fucking do what i say you would survive , everything u do in megas is just shoting some random grenades or rpg and hit by luck and bragging on forums OH LALA I GOT 3K EXP IN MEGA WORSHIP ME PLAYERS , if i write about you that does not mean i got you in my head , i just write for fun and u make some fucking baseless assumptions to make it like you have got something to say, if u didnt find someone to crack ur nuts then it will be me you fucking twat
U joined the clan for 1 week u return all work to urself while u don't know that nutcracker has made the clan so good before your ass know something name gunrox LOL !
__________________
Someone .. Somewhere .. Is made for u .. !!
-_-f-b-i-_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 06:31 PM   #31
AglessIsBack
Senior Member
 
AglessIsBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Estonia
Posts: 387
Default

Can you guys explain to me, how can 1 person get so mad over people on the Internet?
__________________
TheGamingPub

If you get Inuyasha banned, i will give u arts.
AglessIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 07:28 PM   #32
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-f-b-i-_- View Post
U joined the clan for 1 week u return all work to urself while u don't know that nutcracker has made the clan so good before your ass know something name gunrox LOL !
what a pro clan noxious iz
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 07:32 PM   #33
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THORIUM View Post
what a pro clan noxious iz
when i joined this clan , i made it to top 10 famerz
when i quited this is how far nut made his clan too
very nice job nut i see a good future in this clan
now go play some more megas as they give fame points too , pff megas / fames what is the difference ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:12 PM   #34
-_-f-b-i-_-
Senior Member
 
-_-f-b-i-_-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: M O R O C C O <3
Posts: 494
Default

Simple , cruentus don't play !!
Note : all clans can go down and back to top 10 only toxicity Cuz always 50s ready for defend , always active players , all has arts ( almost all ) and wts the result ? +290 weeks in top 10 ,'but cruentus always play mega and no perks so people won't join his clan . there is nothing about im top famer or I'm top awesome Blablabla
__________________
Someone .. Somewhere .. Is made for u .. !!

Last edited by -_-f-b-i-_-; 10-04-2015 at 10:14 PM.
-_-f-b-i-_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:23 PM   #35
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-f-b-i-_- View Post
Simple , cruentus don't play !!
Note : all clans can go down and back to top 10 only toxicity Cuz always 50s ready for defend , always active players , all has arts ( almost all ) and wts the result ? +290 weeks in top 10 ,'but cruentus always play mega and no perks so people won't join his clan . there is nothing about im top famer or I'm top awesome Blablabla
what the fuck is relation of ur fucking toxicity and with fucking noxious ? im talking that im the reason for noxious to get top 10 famers and when i quited this does not happen no more and you fucking say some random shit about random clans did i ever ask you about this freaking toxicity or arts or who made 290+ weeks on fame points ?
why the fuck should someone create a clan and NOT DO ANY FAME OR TRY TO GET TOP 10 unless he is mentally sick ? this is like throwing 200$ at the street wtf, not only this clan but also " cheat to win " which is obviously the way nut uses to win
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:25 PM   #36
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default a question for this cruefuck

cruegirl or cruefuck , if you have enough money to buy two fucking clans and not work at them at all , cant you then donate to a fucking charity ? there are african kidz who are dying from hunger while u are enjoying wasting money for nothing and you are talking about berserker being greedy ? go fuck urself u greedy brat
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:20 AM   #37
-_-f-b-i-_-
Senior Member
 
-_-f-b-i-_-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: M O R O C C O <3
Posts: 494
Default

LOL , don't talk about charity while you are Arab ,all Arabs are greedy , they don't even help Muslims Palestinians , how about Africans , and nutcracker is a normal gentlemen who has family and work and get money so he spent some here , see in these photos how greedy Arabs and exactly the KSA , Qatar , UAE and other fucking idiot riches , see how they waste food and then drop it , and u talk about charity , u fucking kid 14 years old don't know shit about religions or politics !
Fuck Arabs , fuck Arabs , I'm not fucking proud to be a stupid greedy Arab !



__________________
Someone .. Somewhere .. Is made for u .. !!

Last edited by -_-f-b-i-_-; 10-05-2015 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Grammar faults
-_-f-b-i-_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 01:13 PM   #38
THORIUM
Guest
 
THORIUM's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default wtf

[QUOTE=-_-f-b-i-_-;113021]LOL , don't talk about charity while you are Arab ,all Arabs are greedy , they don't even help Muslims Palestinians , how about Africans , and nutcracker is a normal gentlemen who has family and work and get money so he spent some here , see in these photos how greedy Arabs and exactly the KSA , Qatar , UAE and other fucking idiot riches , see how they waste food and then drop it , and u talk about charity , u fucking kid 14 years old don't know shit about religions or politics !
Fuck Arabs , fuck Arabs , I'm not fucking proud to be a stupid greedy Arab !

why are you judging all arabs that they are fucking scums like you ? there is always the good and the bad , what bring palestine about this fucking charity ?
you are just like some of the christians , because some arabs are terrorist then they say that all are terrorist , because some arabs are greedy and dont give food to people that mean all people are greedy fucks just like you , how many arabs in the world ? 422 million arab in this world and u give me a picture of 100 arabs only wasting food , why u remember the bad and dont remember the good ? and dont call me a kid im 14 year old a fucking teenager not a kid no more , you are a teenager too so should i call you a kid ? u didnt even reach the adult age , you talking about religions or politics LMAO , you are a muslim yet you watch porn , you steal , you lie , you are not good with ur parents as u told me b4 that u told ur parents fuck you , you are friend with people who keep making fun of allah and you are not telling them nothing , AND U ARE FUCKING TALKING TO ME ABOUT RELIGIONS?
im just 14 year old but whenever i see someone poor in the street i give him money , and im not old enough to donate to charity which nutcracker is , its ok if u dont donate to charity as long u dont waste money , but why waste 400$ if it could save the lives of 100 people ?
why are you a fucking arab and muslim if you dont like it ? you are arab yet you hate arabs and insult them AND ALSO SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT PROUD TO BE ARAB , you are muslim but everything islam says it shouldnt be done YOU DO IT ,
look how you decreased the look of arabs and muslims because you are a fucking stealer , christians are looking at the fucking arabs like you and say to themselves " look at that muslim stealing and how their religion says that they should steal"
" oh i bet then that islam encourages lying since i have seen a plenty of muslim liers "
look how the topic has changed , from a funny post ( which i dont give a fuck if u dont find it funny ) to a post where we are talking about religions
who is the reason for that , me or you ?
spit and piss on you , you fucking arab
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 03:19 PM   #39
AglessIsBack
Senior Member
 
AglessIsBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Estonia
Posts: 387
Default

THORIUM ftw

__________________
TheGamingPub

If you get Inuyasha banned, i will give u arts.
AglessIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:58 PM   #40
samename
Guest
 
samename's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default PEOPLE THAT THINK TOO MUCH OF THEIR SELFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by THORIUM View Post



ONLY A MORON WOULD THINK OF THEMSELF AS AWESOME AS MANY TIMES U DO. U MUST BE A NERD WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT CUT PASTE WRITE STUPID THREAD. BE AWESOME AND THROW YOURSELF OFF A CLIFF NERD.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
ENKORD Copyright © 2007-2010 by Enkord Ltd.All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Game Rules
Home | News | Forum | Download | Cash Shop | Help | Support