GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

NEED TO SELL MAGICS!!!

NEED TO SELL MAGICS!!!
☹Hey bers i need to sell magic to make some E but i need those market tickets i cant afford. but why we need market tickets for u make some profits to have a sure trade but i cant afford thoses tickets so it would be nice we dont need some to sell arts thnks.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

☹Hey bers i need to sell magic to make some E but i need those market tickets i cant afford. but why we need market tickets for u make some profits to have a sure trade but i cant afford thoses tickets so it would be nice we dont need some to sell arts thnks.

lol, and if you will have your own company, you wouldn't like to make profits☺ or it sounds like: you go to the shop and say: why it costs 10 $ I want it free!!😲
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
ticket
if u have good arts u could just trade it for a market ticket en then sell your items only if you have good items XD en if u have some enkord u could go buy more tickets...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
yeah but all my arts are a lot more value than a market ticket XD😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
if u have some arts im intersted i can trade u some art + ticket for art im interested 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

yeah but all my arts are a lot more value than a market ticket XD😎

win 3 random games you get 100 and buy 1 market ticket.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
random win is about 50E, just win 2 and u will get those 100. I usually get 300-400E per day
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ask in trade channel for ticket...
if u really need a ticket i can buy one and trade u just whisper to me ingame .
greetz _GermanForce_
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him