GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

appearance itens as modifiers.

appearance itens as modifiers.
hello all.
ok, this comes from gunbound, i wont deny it, i just think it is a good idea.
I suggest appearance itens should have a game/stats modifier.
ex:
if u buy zommbie skin, you get +1% dmg resistance...
if you buy blue eyes, you get +1% hit chance close and distant..

small peculiarities, that change a little in game play,
this way I think there will be more people interested in buying cash...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Very bad idea. We intentionally made appearance items without any in-game bonuses so it will be fair for those players who do not spend cash. We do not have objective to squish money out of players for all costs, we want to make fair and ballanced game.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
A good idea would be creating maps because memorial lvl 15 to lvl 30 and I think a lot isso.Mas will not happen because the system should change the game and all the weapons but you know what is but the gunrox and a game repepetivo yes . My opinion ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

A good idea would be creating maps because memorial lvl 15 to lvl 30 and I think a lot isso.Mas will not happen because the system should change the game and all the weapons but you know what is but the gunrox and a game repepetivo yes . My opinion ☺

Hmm that is being already discussed in another thread. Go look for that thread...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I know bers..
thats why I said, maybe just a little smaller change, that wouldnt really affect the game
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him