GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Perfect Gunrox

*DELETED*
Perfect Gunrox
This thread is for us all to write our ideas of Perfect Gunrox. Ideas dont have to be realistic, just write how would look like your Gunrox ☺

Aight, so for me: every soldier should be able to die. After his/her hp drops to zero, he would be lying on the ground and have some kind of 'agony hp', wchich would be about 20% of its max hp.
Ally soldiers should be able to carry this unconcious unit for cost 4 ap per 1 movement.
After taking off those 'agony hp', it would be dead for ever, so implementing this would require counting xp personally for every unit in squad.
Addictionally, every player should have 10 soldiers slot (but still should be able to take into the game just 3 of them, and his lv would be counted as sume of lv's of all units in his squad divided by 3).
Soldier at 1st lv should be free (and player should be able to create this soldier, as he is creating while making accounts now).
After a victory, all your unconcious units are ready for fight again, dead units are disapearing, and unconcious enemy units are taken to your 'prison slots' - every account should have about 15 places for prisoners.
When your unit is taken to prison, you will still have it on your 'soldier slot', as long as it wont be killed or you wont resign from it.
When you see that battle is lost, you can press the 'quit button', and then all your units on edges on the map have 50% chance to run away, and 50% for being captured. The rest of the units is set unconcious.
Selling experience should be implemented as well. I think I dont have to explain why.
You should have 4 options for captured units:
-try to convience them to join your side (alias torturing them ☺ ) - there should be 33% chances that they will join you and 66% chances for them to die.
-trade them (yup, captured soldiers should be fully tradable) to previous owner (and they would loose their 'capture condition' after that), or to any other player (still with 'capture condition').
-wait with them as a prisoners for their owner will delete them from his soldiers squad - they would loose their 'capture condition' after that.
-execute them

Advantages of those changes:
-it would make fake fighting much more harder (yeah, risk your lv 30 super veteran... risk him to die or to be taken as a prisoner).
-it would get rid of the biggest problem in this game: omg, I got 20 lv, and I'm spending hours to get into any fight! After those changes it would be: hmm... there is noone playing high lv, so I can take my one vet and 2 rookies to have fair fight with lower lv... our lv's will be the same!
-it would make this game much more interesting (noone want to loose their high lv soldier, right?)
Disadvantages of those changes:
-Many ppl could resign from this game because they lost all their best soldiers in one battle. It can hurt for sure...
-One disconnect, and you are loosing your whole squad... Can hurt as hell.
-Slave fighting instead of Fake fighting: you are going to 2v2 with unknown player, who is actually friend of your enemies, and is helping them, cause he is sure that they will give him back his soldiers + one from your captured units.

And at end: I know that those changes wont be applied 😁
Not now for sure... but if the Gunrox will become hit, and will have about 1500 active players, it could appear as 'hardcore' option when creating account (like in good old Diablo2).
I would play it!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
100% not realistic at all, thats for sure!
this is more like a "dream gunrox" thread actually, who's gonna post ideas that will be implemented? ☺
my "perfect gunrox":
all players get 5 soldiers each if 1v1, 3 soldiers each if 2v2-3v3, 1 soldier each for 4v4-5v5 (never know, maybe a 6v6? 😁)
all items can be repaired
arts in cash shop, depending on number of art-abillities, increased price from original weapon (python is about 40E, durable python is 80E, durable accurate python is 120E and so on ☺) only 5 of each art is available, 3 different types of arts for sale at 1 time, arts change every night GMT 00:00
+3 new locations
+3 new different modes of playing
tankz 😝
WATER!!!
of course, ships come with water ; )
many more small details
yep, thats my DREAM GUNROX : )
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
gunrox is already perfect
it only has 1 problem.

evolution.

it should be more about strategy, and less about weapons.
like chess.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
weapons result in strategy.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
maybe.
though disagreed.
fog of war and scenario results in strategy.
weapons result in cash shops and stuff.
the 1st set of weapons (aksu, shotgun, thumper..)
was perfect already.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Weapon result in tactical possibilities and build up. Build up results in strategy and has way bigger impact than fog of war or scenarios.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think it would be funny to have a gamemode of chance, where your perks and skills are randomized from a number of presets, and all weapons you find in crates are "legendary". Of course you couldnt bring any loot back from game like this.
Currently why I like naked games so much is they are different every time, and that is fun.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
sorry, but I disagree.

Weapon result in tactical possibilities and build up. Build up results in strategy and has way bigger impact than fog of war or scenarios.

I think the weapons do affect strategy to a point. for sure..
I just dont like the build up. It leads to people playing regardless with strategy..how many games have you seen when a guy knows he has way superior equipment..and he therfore just go open chest to the enemy.
no strategy. that is brute force.
if brute force is also a strategy, I dont agree...
because than you dont get the better player to win. u got the one who has better gear
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
You probably haven't played GUNROX far enough. Equipment won't give you an advantage here, it will only allow you to be equal to your opponent. Both opponents equipped = equal game where strategy makes or breaks the game.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him