GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

a crumbling clan devotion

a crumbling clan devotion
to me clan members dont seem devoted to their clan. today some members from bope wanted to leave their clan to join mine. i let one joine but not the other two. when there is a 14th clan people from older clans and even mine might try to leave.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
LOL - you learn a lot from being a leader - get used to it
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
i no im just saying i dont need people leaving every time a new clan starts.look how easily they tried to leave bope
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
i dont know maybe they were just tired of bope
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
members leaving clans for other clans is a very common thing - we at SWAT have probably gone through the most members, mostly due to kicking after we find out they fake fight ☹ - we have a zero tolerance rule, and each member that comes aboard knows they have just one chance with us
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Hey, i have been loyal to clan Assassins. Some little noobs dont understand the means of it an go to a higher power, or someone who will provide them more. i don't see that as to how a clan should roll so I stay lotal to final unless, that is, if he were to screw this clan up or I was kicked ^^😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
that fake fighting you did today isn't going to improve your odds of staying in any clan...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol i wont kik u from the clan mebeast
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

that fake fighting you did today isn't going to improve your odds of staying in any clan...

Well i was playing my brother on same IP. And good game we played ^^😝
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

lol i wont kik u from the clan mebeast

Thanks, Final.😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
clan assasins forever
😎end sorry I left the guild more of a plan to cover more if you want I come in your clan I enter the night😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him