GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Own your city ? :P

Own your city ? :P
So basically I have some ideas I want to share with you guys. I know that Berserker is actually busy with Totem Tribe 2 but there is always a time to do it after he finish it 😉
City bonuses
So my first idea is that people (in clan) would have a day (24hours – 0:00 – 23:59) to get as much exp as they can in a city (for example Lost Beach) It’s same as Top activity points but you have only a day for it and all players from you clan will be earning the points.
Example
Player 1 earn 10k exp that day
Player 2 earn 10k …
Player 3 earn 5k
Player 4 earn 15k
In total their clan get 40k exp
The clan that earns most points will “own” the city for a week which would give bonus to players in a clan that own the city. (for example 20% exp and 50% Enkord earned in random)
NOTE: THIS COULD BE OPTIONAL .. IT’S UP TO BERSERKER TO MAKE IT UP)
The city war will start on Monday for all cities (or Monday – Lost Beach , Tuesday – Clover Quarter , Wednesday – Memorial Quarter , Thursday – Ice Valley , Friday - Junkyard , Saturday – Mystic forest and on Sunday beginner ;D )
AGAIN THIS IS UP TO BERSERKER TO CHOSE THE TIMES
The bonus will be only for players that play ON MAP THEY OWN !
Every clan could own maximum 2 cities
This is all up to berserker to pick times ,rewards etc.. I just gave you the idea ;P

If you dont get something just ask 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Great suggestion. Just like old times when the clan that did the most activity in in map got HP.
Sadly, you are right, and Enkord have no time for Gunrox.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

So basically I have some ideas I want to share with you guys. I know that Berserker is actually busy with Totem Tribe 2 but there is always a time to do it after he finish it 😉
City bonuses
So my first idea is that people (in clan) would have a day (24hours – 0:00 – 23:59) to get as much exp as they can in a city (for example Lost Beach) It’s same as Top activity points but you have only a day for it and all players from you clan will be earning the points.
Example
Player 2 earn 10k …
Player 3 earn 5k
Player 4 earn 15k
The clan that earns most points will “own” the city for a week which would give bonus to players in a clan that own the city. (for example 20% exp and 50% Enkord earned in random)
The city war will start on Monday for all cities (or Monday – Lost Beach , Tuesday – Clover Quarter , Wednesday – Memorial Quarter , Thursday – Ice Valley , Friday - Junkyard , Saturday – Mystic forest and on Sunday beginner ;D )
This is all up to berserker to pick times ,rewards etc.. I just gave you the idea ;P

Sure is nice suggestion but not all players have clan,
not all updates need to go about clan player
player that no want clan or no have/can get clan need updates too
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

City bonuses
Example
Player 2 earn 10k …
Player 3 earn 5k
Player 4 earn 15k

Some problems you'v forgot.Noone will play against toxicity and grom,they dont play fair-perks and arts.So they can vs each others..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Best suggestion would be to close gunrox down =).
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
well because some players play with arts doesnt mean that players without arts cant get more exp ...
When the clan doesnt get enough point next week they will loose it .. simple as that
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
:DD

Best suggestion would be to close gunrox down =).

ur totally right 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him