GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

For How Long Pistol can get away with abuse of power ?!

1 2

I dont know why you are still here defending urself. People know clearly what you have done. Just leave the game already. You are the reason why i and some of my friends stopped charging. We don't like you.

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

what you saying is right that's in case gunrox had 20000+ players but when you have 50 players you better be smart dealing with rules breaker ban + silence isnt the answer .... I think you should join army and protect your country against invaders instead of complaining here and taking it so personal ... I'm done with this post someone delete it please  !!

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

I told you these people are lame as hell, they just want things done they way and not use common sense, yet Bers never say anything to these kids while Andres actually doing what many mods in the past has failed to do in a short time. But I’m not gonna waste my time speaking the facts Kuz these clowns quick to say stupid things regardless of the topic 

Edited 3 minutes later by .
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

Pretty much now i witnessed the thing that he uses his clan attack to attack me, he literally checked the location of my spots and then says "stop crying" honestly, at first i thought he is a fine moderator and etc. But including that he mentioned me this that "go comment on this section, so i can get rid of my jr moderator" ,,, now he clearly is abusing his powers and knows that berserker wont touch him.

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

So how many "new" players made it to Lost Beach? It's obvious your player base are OGs and years-of-experience players. You definitely aren't getting many new players.

Players "fake" for level to eligible for mega. The usual active games are: 5v5 Mega in Junk / 1v1 50s. If you're low level under 20, or even 25. Well, good luck finding a mega or random game. You're more likely sitting there collecting 10E / min, but who the heck need this when majority are casher after random E was removed?

Admins IMO done the right things. Kept an eye OPEN, Kept an eye CLOSED: They stop banning players for faking exp, why? Simply because they will charge more when they start playing mega games and will definitely "BUY" resets. To be honest though, that's $20 USD for unit / reset. 

But, our fruit chaser guy (get it?), wanted to be the hero and "cleansed the game".

Tips for you mega players under 50: Keep your hands off the double exp, once 50 you ain't getting much chance to play mega games again unless 50s only. Nonetheless, leveling another account for mega is nearly impossible.

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

hey hey hey i’m more than just a fruit 

Edited 1 minute later by .
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

hey hey hey i’m more than just a fruit 

hell yeah you are some good looking chick 🍒🍒
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

I love how you try to argue ''how many new players made it to Lost Beach'' when the game hasn't even received the required update to be advertised.

There have been quite a few lvl 20-40 megas happening lately, I suppose you just don't pay enough attention - players fake for level to eligible for mega you say - how come you were faking in Mystic and farming gold chests instead?

Admins have always banned, when they are online and when it happens in front of their eyes - the only reason of reduction of bans from berserker is mainly due to anti-faking measures implemented across the last year, but he still bans, just like I did, as shown below:

[16:56:39] Banned: Jozu. Reason: fake fight

[16:56:56] Banned: -Bark-. Reason: fake fight

[16:57:39] Banned: _JH_. Reason: fake fight

[16:59:54] Banned: -ItzDocas. Reason: fake fight

[17:00:43] Banned: ref-----T5. Reason: fake fight

[17:01:07] Banned: Alabasta. Reason: fake fight

[17:01:24] Banned: -Savage-. Reason: fake fight

[17:01:33] Banned: Hayabusa1. Reason: fake fight

[17:02:01] Banned: Im_N-o-o-b_xD. Reason: fake fight

[17:02:09] Banned: MetalFire. Reason: fake fight

[17:02:16] Banned: ChonysHELLER. Reason: fake fight

[17:02:58] Banned: Bullet. Reason: fake fight

[17:03:06] Banned: ABOD. Reason: fake fight

There is a big difference between trying to maintain basic rules vs cleansing the game - If I did that, whole game would be banned, would you prefer I would have not banned and punished any of my friends and given them locations in art fights instead etc?  and fyi with your bs ''eligible for mega'' argument - just like your level 50 Yuri account that you faked to level 50 as well, what is the excuse on that, 49 was not eligible enough for megas?

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

Stop trying to justify your actions, there's reasons why you're junior.

Better spend more time thinking of ideas that make Gunrox more enjoyable, charge worthy, less random queue time.

Instead here, trying to persuade everyone that everything you done was right. lul 

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him