GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Genist + zzzz2020 and NABLSIA-WAFT5R fakes in mega telling locations

Genist + zzzz2020 and NABLSIA-WAFT5R fakes in mega telling locations
they telling team locations and dont kill each other till the end so they all get xp proof of them saying they fake here ban these players
https://imgur.com/KrELHZ5
https://imgur.com/KrELHZ5
my bad says all three same ip adress all 3 is same person
Edited 16 minutes later by .
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
I don't see any evidence of them giving locations or not killing each other on purpose from the pictures you posted, what I do see on the other hand is bad language.
You know very well the owner of those 3 accounts and yet you continue to play in the same megas as them, makes little to no sense.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
start to do someting with all the fakers on mega are coming with the phone + pc , this game is dead enough and especially because of such cases people will start to leave the game even further and then there will be no if anyone to play and to tell the truth I'm also thinking of leaving the game 😡😡
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
Don't allow those 3 accounts to play in the same mega or make the mega manual and put them in the same team, problem solved.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

Don't allow those 3 accounts to play in the same mega or make the mega manual and put them in the same team, problem solved.

yeah thanks not for the help last time i post on forums seeking for help smh
and i knew when i was in game they're were saying they were not same person
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

I don't see any evidence of them giving locations or not killing each other on purpose from the pictures you posted, what I do see on the other hand is bad language.
You know very well the owner of those 3 accounts and yet you continue to play in the same megas as them, makes little to no sense.

but when i sayiing yes we fake or yes i fake you silence me for trolling wym? dum minor
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
ok rasti
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
And that’s why ima keep putting a bounty on your head Rasti
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

And that’s why ima keep putting a bounty on your head Rasti

im not rasti you monkey
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
Want to be banned from megas again? Better watch your mouth kid.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him