GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Andres making me very dissapointing.

Andres making me very dissapointing.
https://snipboard.io/S65U3K.jpg
Berserker I ask you to look at this thanks!
Sir Argument.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
Pistol even continue abusing bans for no reason.
https://snipboard.io/PbSBxK.jpg
Here another proof and correct example of ban for no reason for doing nothing wrong not even talking or using defamation of a moderator nothing.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
Mr. Goat, you did deflamation and discussing in public of Moderation. Pistols silence on you was right and not wrong. Stop lie, stop discuss, thanks.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
https://snipboard.io/WAsrXY.jpg
Here Derrick example (One of his friends of Andres) No punishment nothing insults as many as he wants against me ????
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

Mr. Goat, you did deflamation and discussing in public of Moderation. Pistols silence on you was right and not wrong. Stop lie, stop discuss, thanks.

Yes but still the ban is not for talking global its only meant for fake fighting. So either way its not correct. Problem is if you cannot talk about this, corruption can never get exposed in any way wich means u can do nothing as a normal player in this game. What will lead in the future to loss of many maybe thousands of players. If its not already dead soon.
Edited 10 minutes later by .
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
derrick insulted my family nth happend but i said derrick as.s on fire in a mega after he died and look what pistol did
https://imgur.com/gQBO4ra he silenced me first then threatening me!

Here is what derrick said

https://imgur.com/P7shysf
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

Yes but still the ban is not for talking global its only meant for fake fighting. So either way its not correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDhV4FelvZM
What about this? ☺
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

derrick insulted my family nth happend but i said derrick as.s on fire in a mega after he died and look what pistol did
https://imgur.com/gQBO4ra he silenced me first then threatening me!

Here is what derrick said

https://imgur.com/P7shysf

Aha, how much players did you insult in Gunrox? Whole community maybe and then start cry? Berserker is 100% right, Gunrox community is toxic.......
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
pistol for admin meyer for president
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
Henrique for Emperor
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
https://www.gunrox.com/guide/rules/
Possible punishments for law-breakings above:
1. Silencing player.
2. Temporarily or permanent account blocking (banning).
Punishments could be combined or delayed.

Once again you are breaking the following rule:
Insulting GUNROX moderator and/or Administration. Discussions regarding moderator actions
Discussions of moderation in public (on forums or in game chat). If you have any questions about moderation - write your request to support@enkord.com this is the only valid way to discuss moderation.

You are a headache to 99% of the community, you spam, you insult, you threaten, you try to blackmail, you make fun of the war in Ukraine etc, I could go on for days to list out everything, but whenever you get punished, you pretend to be the victim.
The ban is justified over the amount of bs you have done leading up to this point and I have given you plenty of warnings.
Instead of complaining and whining each time you are punished, start to own up to your mistakes and rule breaks, work on yourself and become a better player and a person - as long as you continue breaking rules, I will keep punishing you for them.
FYI, this ''pistol dont punish friends'' bs is not true and will never be, ask Derrick, he has been punished by me multiple times, ask berserker, I've punished everyone I talk to and play this game with when they have broken the rules, I don't show bias and never will, if anything, I have always encouraged people to come to me and report if anyone I play or chat in the game breaks rules, like Derrick for example, he is a special player and needs special punishments to hopefully learn not to insult everyone ☺
At the end of the day, I stand by my punishments - if you have a problem with them, take it up with berserker, there is no need for you to pretend to be a victim here and claim your innocence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_-J9TdJTm0

-Andres

Edited 25 minutes later by .
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
CUT LINKS BEFORE THEY CUT YOU
it breaks both my balls and my heart to see what the game has became ☹ :
a bunch of toxic kids crying to a negligent game developper about some kid with a virtual badge 😕
if u dont like the current state of the game... rest assured that theres no way to improve it, just leave already , all you ever do is make fools outta yourselves
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

it breaks both my balls and my heart to see what the game has became ☹ :
a bunch of toxic kids crying to a negligent game developper about some kid with a virtual badge 😕
if u dont like the current state of the game... rest assured that theres no way to improve it, just leave already , all you ever do is make fools outta yourselves

I would say you have none to begin with but I doubt you would understand it either way - but let me use this as an opportunity to try to explain some simple things without any bs☺
I can't speak before 2021 since I wasn't a moderator - but considering how many updates we have managed to push in the past 2 years goes to show that we are committed and care about this game, for some players these updates have been good, for some its been worse(ex: fakes being fixed, bugs, critical bugs etc) - thats the process for every application. I vowed to try to be a fair moderator towards everyone, I've succeeded and failed at it at the same time, and the whole process behind it is more complex than many players think and/or assume.
The same principle applies for developing the game, especially with 2 titles in production with such a small indie team - meaning we cannot update the game every month(which we would like to do btw), and given that we need to work and update two games, it can be overwhelming, which essentially can and will lead to updating game A > updating game B > updating game A etc etc, you get the idea - now, when there are bugs reported within the new updates(which is normal), it takes times to fix them which sets back schedule as well, then there can be issues during coding, final checks etc - hopefully you get the general idea. Currently we have and are doing updates that are critical and/or the most beneficial to hopefully get more players, which hopefully in return would increase overall donations which would allow us to fund more updates.
The reality and truth is, the game has to generate revenue for the company somehow, without players and donations, we cannot afford to work on updates which would eventually leave us working on other things, many claim that this game is P2W, P2P, extremely overpriced etc - rest assured, it isn't our goal to milk every player out of every last penny they have. The game has premium features that players can buy, yes, but they are not being FORCED to buy them - if you noticed, in 2021(if I remember correctly), we raised prices of appearance items and many players were not happy, its understandable - but the ultimate goal with appearance was that people who buy them could feel a bit ''special'' and stand out with their cool appearance, in a sense, if you see a player with bought appearance, they have donated to the game and helped fund the next update for it.
For many players, GUNROX is, you could say, nostalgic - remembering the good ol' days, and we are attempting to provide that feeling again, to some extend at least, but like I have discussed with berserker and other players, years of faking, fake refs, fake fames etc has ruined a lot of that feeling, clans lost their appeals and so on, which is really unfortunate.
I can't directly speak for berserker and astor, but I do want to tell everyone that our goal is to keep releasing updates, to make the game better, more fun, less P2W and much more, hence why the game was ported to be able to be played from any device and now having bots being added to it.
We want new players to be able to find the game, be able to play it, experience it and have fun while doing so, just like all of you - but adding something like bots is not an easy task and will take some time, patience is a virtue.
As you are all most likely aware, ENKORD is based in Ukraine and Ukraine is, and has been in war for the past 123(as of writing this) days, which means that development at times can be slow and pushing out updates can be hard - personally, the fact that the devs continue to work and develop u
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
replying to "america's independence speech"
In actual true sorrow with a microscopic hint of uncontrollable sarcasm i am sorry to tell you that most of your actually honorable efforts are all in vain;
no matter how much sprinkles u put on top of old rotten icecream it will remain unedible ☹
the game's MAJOR issues are known and well deduced by actual thinking players whom have been scourged by them for ages 😲; but ofcourse 0 measures were taken.
with all due respect MOST updates were into changing how the game looked or adding 'useless' things like the new friendlist system, while it took about LITERALLY a decade to balance 40mms in lower levels?
and how did everyone forget about the sick trick enkord pulled on us? when they annouced gunrox 2, and many players joined the game back then we were told that gunrox 2 wont exist anytime soon despite alledgedly wasting 11 months (-+) working on it? 🙄
as about your "moderation", im sure you are aware that many of your taken measures were eh, "childish", "idiotic" or "retarded" to say the least, but i cannot deny that you have made some mentionnable solid fixes; and i salute your passion for this game, at the end of the day you are just applying the "game laws" and thats just your duty.
despite me being a pessimistic moron i'd LOVE to see the game come back to life so that i can recapture some of the most joyful moments from my childhood and possibly catch-up with some of my old friends who quit whom i concider my only true friends in this life.
well to sum it all up if you want to actually "revive" the game you have to simply follow these instructions:
-embrace the fact that its actually DEAD atm and stop repeating "ouehehehi whats dead may never die 😁"
-identify the game issues and fix them (ACCORDINGLY TO IMPORTANCE -_-!)
-advertise it
otherwise just keep on updating TT2 and leave gunrox as is and save your efforts

[ps: i do posses the 2 forementionned organs(or do they identify as 3)? if you got some doubt of some sort]
Edited 24 minutes later by .
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

despite me being a pessimistic moron i'd LOVE to see the game come back to life so that i can recapture some of the most joyful moments from my childhood and possibly catch-up with some of my old friends who quit whom i concider my only true friends in this life.

I advise you to go out a little and make new friends, play other games, play sports, chat with someone, it will make your list of real friends grow. Unless, you're an anti-social and don't really like making friends. 😁
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
haha

I have tried my best to be fair towards everyone and like I already stated before, I have both succeeded and failed at it - succeeded that I have managed to punish people who broke the rules, but failed by missing those who broke rules and got away with it, which at times can be frustrating to players if example, they get teamkilled and nothing happens to the teamkiller, they get banned for faking but then see someone else faking and get away with it, the list goes on and on, and the reality is, I will never be able to enforce rules on everyone 24/7, I do my own stuff as well, I don't get paid by ENKORD nor do I get any rewards(arts, E etc) for being a moderator.

Even we like each other or not, I respect this ☺
Edited 6 minutes later by .
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
i almost fell asleep while reading this cuz pistol is boring

I would say you have none to begin with but I doubt you would understand it either way - but let me use this as an opportunity to try to explain some simple things without any bs☺
I can't speak before 2021 since I wasn't a moderator - but considering how many updates we have managed to push in the past 2 years goes to show that we are committed and care about this game, for some players these updates have been good, for some its been worse(ex: fakes being fixed, bugs, critical bugs etc) - thats the process for every application. I vowed to try to be a fair moderator towards everyone, I've succeeded and failed at it at the same time, and the whole process behind it is more complex than many players think and/or assume.
The same principle applies for developing the game, especially with 2 titles in production with such a small indie team - meaning we cannot update the game every month(which we would like to do btw), and given that we need to work and update two games, it can be overwhelming, which essentially can and will lead to updating game A > updating game B > updating game A etc etc, you get the idea - now, when there are bugs reported within the new updates(which is normal), it takes times to fix them which sets back schedule as well, then there can be issues during coding, final checks etc - hopefully you get the general idea. Currently we have and are doing updates that are critical and/or the most beneficial to hopefully get more players, which hopefully in return would increase overall donations which would allow us to fund more updates.
The reality and truth is, the game has to generate revenue for the company somehow, without players and donations, we cannot afford to work on updates which would eventually leave us working on other things, many claim that this game is P2W, P2P, extremely overpriced etc - rest assured, it isn't our goal to milk every player out of every last penny they have. The game has premium features that players can buy, yes, but they are not being FORCED to buy them - if you noticed, in 2021(if I remember correctly), we raised prices of appearance items and many players were not happy, its understandable - but the ultimate goal with appearance was that people who buy them could feel a bit ''special'' and stand out with their cool appearance, in a sense, if you see a player with bought appearance, they have donated to the game and helped fund the next update for it.
For many players, GUNROX is, you could say, nostalgic - remembering the good ol' days, and we are attempting to provide that feeling again, to some extend at least, but like I have discussed with berserker and other players, years of faking, fake refs, fake fames etc has ruined a lot of that feeling, clans lost their appeals and so on, which is really unfortunate.
I can't directly speak for berserker and astor, but I do want to tell everyone that our goal is to keep releasing updates, to make the game better, more fun, less P2W and much more, hence why the game was ported to be able to be played from any device and now having bots being added to it.
We want new players to be able to find the game, be able to play it, experience it and have fun while doing so, just like all of you - but adding something like bots is not an easy task and will take some time, patience is a virtue.
As you are all most likely aware, ENKORD is based in Ukraine and Ukraine is, and has been in war for the past 123(as of writing this) days, which means that development at times can be slow and pushing out updates can be hard - personally, the fact that the devs continue to work and develop updates for GUNROX and TT2 shows how much passion there is for both games, personally I would consider berserker crazy for doing so but at the same time its very respectable.
Clearly there are a lot more smaller details that go into this and I am more than happy to discuss about it, I will try to revert it back to me now:
When I was appointed as Jr M

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
agree

🙄 I blame all these to Berserker. Having played the game since 2010, i can say Gunrox has had good moderators. Gunrox has had strong game designers. Gunrox has had big donors. What Gunrox doesn't have is a smarter business model. Berserker is one of the best game creators but not a good strategist.
Making money should not be seen as a goal. Money should be the result when the goal is achieved. And the goal should be something all the players want and believe "A fair and competitive game". In 21st century, people don't buy what you sell. They buy why you sell it. Only when you inspire people and make them believe what you believe then you can stay in the business longer. That's the reason why Iphone still can overcharge people for years while there are many other cheaper substitutes. Thats the reason why League of Legends has been still one of the biggest games for years tho there are many other 5v5 games. If you look at all successful companies now, they share one goal in common. "for the people/players". idk why the fk i am here repeating all these again and again. im fking tired. 😡

one of the less who understands. but I dont believe they care about Ur post.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

If you look at all successful companies now, they share one goal in common. "for the people/players".

lol, they share one goal in common, to make PROFIT, look at GTA, look at CS:GO, look at LoL, look at Valorant - all these ''companies'' that are ''successful'' is because they are MAJOR companies, with investors, a big budget for marketing etc.
At the end of the day, every company has their eyes set on making money, to make profit with their games, just like ENKORD with GUNROX, I suggest taking a few courses on stuff like this and then hopefully you can see and understand why comparing ENKORD and GUNROX to something like Riot Games and League of Legends is simply just stupid.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

Pistol is so boring

And you plus Akatsuki kids need to be quiet always tryna provoke someone so things can go your way, grow the hell up seriously.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him