TIMELORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 03:37 PM   #2
-P_I-S_T-O_L-

Silenced.
-P_I-S_T-O_L- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 10:43 AM   #3
gjghjg

Smile If there were only permanent silence and ban

If there were only permanent silence and ban, Gunrox would be a much better place. People would realize they needed to take the game seriously. People would be very extra careful with what come out from their mouth and even would think twice when they wanna play fake games. Gunrox for many years has been spending their limited resources on policing while they could have used it for something better like researching/developing/updating/keeping the game fresh. With the upcoming bots and advertising to get new players, we are 100% with Gunrox team, but the only concern is that the community is so toxic that it will chase the new players away eventually.
gjghjg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 10:56 AM   #4
gjghjg

Post We miss seeing hundreds of players online

Stop saying the reason why there is only fewer players because gunrox is an outdated game. The game is just like an modern version of Chess game and it would live for many more years if the game stop selling power and focus on providing players fair competiton.
gjghjg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 01:34 PM   #5
-P_I-S_T-O_L-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjghjg View Post
If there were only permanent silence and ban, Gunrox would be a much better place. People would realize they needed to take the game seriously. People would be very extra careful with what come out from their mouth and even would think twice when they wanna play fake games. Gunrox for many years has been spending their limited resources on policing while they could have used it for something better like researching/developing/updating/keeping the game fresh. With the upcoming bots and advertising to get new players, we are 100% with Gunrox team, but the only concern is that the community is so toxic that it will chase the new players away eventually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjghjg View Post
Stop saying the reason why there is only fewer players because gunrox is an outdated game. The game is just like an modern version of Chess game and it would live for many more years if the game stop selling power and focus on providing players fair competiton.
Permanent bans and silences(very long silences) already exist, I just don't bother berserker about longer silences unless it is someone who doesn't learn, like Derrick for example - No one should take the game SERIOUSLY, they are expected to play and have fun, not to take the game seriously and insult/threaten others when something doesn't go their way.

Once bots update is released and we have plans to start advertising the game again, we will have necessary measures in place to ensure that new players are not exposed to toxicity - the main objective is to make the game fun for everyone, a game people can play casually and not need to insult each other 24/7
-P_I-S_T-O_L- is offline   Reply With Quote