GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

hi berserker. its a message from all the players

hi berserker. its a message from all the players
Am starting to realize we losing lots of arts money while we playing ART Fights players quit the game when they know that they are going to lose and we wont be able to loot the arts we waste out armors our money we spend. whats the fun if we cant loot because. they quit after they know we have only 3 or 4 aps left thats not fair. i think every player will support me with this idea. we get full aps back if a player quit so we be able to loot up because whats the point of the art fight if we coudlnt loot up. please this is serious issue we all facing. i hope i hear from you soon thank you.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
all players except me
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Zuma : art geme ;D ?
5mint later..... ''-1unit ''
*zuma runing into red to quit*
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
another example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RMM5g3KtDg
*mints 10:05*
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Quitting is part of the game, if you have an issue with opponents quitting with arts, don't play art games in first place.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
a new function which resets AP count + Timer after opponent quits would be cool a feature
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
a new function where arabs dont complain in forums everytime things wont go their way is also a cool feature
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
i’m really sorry for posting a suggestion in gunrox forums suggestions section
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Am starting to realize we losing lots of arts money while we playing ART Fights players quit the game when they know that they are going to lose and we wont be able to loot the arts we waste out armors our money we spend. whats the fun if we cant loot because. they quit after they know we have only 3 or 4 aps left thats not fair. i think every player will support me with this idea. we get full aps back if a player quit so we be able to loot up because whats the point of the art fight if we coudlnt loot up. please this is serious issue we all facing. i hope i hear from you soon thank you.

Well, u are not forced to play art games, quitting is part of the game, so if u go art game u should expect that ur enemy quits because thats what people do most of the time
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
its better for berserker if people lose arts so they buy more arts and spend the money. Outpost fights would become boring if only 1-2 clans rule them, i would suggest you to not waste your cash on arts.😎
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

its better for berserker if people lose arts so they buy more arts and spend the money. Outpost fights would become boring if only 1-2 clans rule them, i would suggest you to not waste your cash on arts.😎

It's happening already if you haven't noticed 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hi i suggest to have a box that states "Art Match" just like the one where we can select no perks allowed, and the player who quit will have a heavy penalty
For example a deposit option where both players put in 50000E to play the art game and in the event of the player who quits the game, the money will be transferred to the opponent as per deposit stated. They will get back the deposit if both players played normally and doesn't quit and otherwise, the players will continue the game and loot as per normally if doesn't quit.
But i think berserker will not use this idea because he want to earn E, no hate sorry XD let me know guys what do yall think of the suggestion.
And playing normal vs arts in the random is somehow imbalance.. i feel, could have an option to abort the game by paying 100e to the system. so the 'normal' user will avoid losing all arms in the one-sided match, or rather a pay to win match. Not talking about outpost or clan attacks.
P.S. I don't play art, i just look at it based on the perspective of a non-art user to protect the integrity of this game, which perhaps ....i forgotten, there isn't... jajaja
Edited 1 hour, 43 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him