GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 01-13-2022, 05:11 PM   #1
Mephiston

Default 30-34 and 35-39 tournaments

since the level for megas is higher now, we can have tournament levels over 30level. That would be like this:

20-24lvl, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-50, this way we wouldnt have players who always create new accounts fake till 10lvl and spam with reff accounts the whole tournaments. I also think that 10-14 and 15-19 tournaments are way too low, people use always same build. We also have many 30lvl mega player who would reset to 1x1 build when 30lvl tournaments would start. what do you guys think about that idea?
Mephiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 05:24 PM   #2
JustForWaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephiston View Post
since the level for megas is higher now, we can have tournament levels over 30level. That would be like this:

20-24lvl, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-50, this way we wouldnt have players who always create new accounts fake till 10lvl and spam with reff accounts the whole tournaments. I also think that 10-14 and 15-19 tournaments are way too low, people use always same build. We also have many 30lvl mega player who would reset to 1x1 build when 30lvl tournaments would start. what do you guys think about that idea?
Meh... i will win every single non art tourney.. No point in adding more tourney unless there are more challenging players for me
JustForWaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 05:29 PM   #3
Mephiston

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustForWaR View Post
Meh... i will win every single non art tourney.. No point in adding more tourney unless there are more challenging players for me
what i mean is replacing the pointless low level tournaments with 30-39level tournaments so people wouldnt camp at 14lvl and only playing when there is a tournament. More level ups= more money for berserker
Mephiston is offline   Reply With Quote