GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Comeonfast killing teammates again

Comeonfast killing teammates again
As you can see i already reported this guy once but for some reason you guys dont ban him well he did it again... he killed teammate and im sick of it.. please ban him.
https://youtu.be/9oTO0acyuSc
https://youtu.be/CPCaFHIV_sU
Edited 31 minutes later by . Reason: another link.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
LOL he even looted his bag after killing that was hilarious
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
ban immediately
no more, just ban this guy.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Player 'Glitch' should also be banned
Another player, who joins megas just to ruin them is Glitch. Once he shot me in mega and suicide. Other mega he refused to abort game, and when abort button went away he immediately quit game.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
even sawlord12 do thing like that my own country man mega was close to end he shot me with jackhammer i had maybe 5hp left i asked him friendly why he did that then he said rlx u didnt die. after that i was so mad first ignored him then insulted him he then told me if i insult him more he will call mod to silence me. he was the reason back then that rasti got 100k silence becuase rasti did insult him he even was in same clan. well im not saying insulting is good but people who shot teammates or call u noob for one bad move makes me leave the game. good luck playing corrupted megas with player like glitch also my countrman who just told me back then to fake 7xdouble art mega where u get over 30k exp he asked me to fake in a mega but that has no honor to tell friendly members position and staying afk. all im saying is this game is corrupt as hell and most of those guy charge also.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Another player, who joins megas just to ruin them is Glitch. Once he shot me in mega and suicide. Other mega he refused to abort game, and when abort button went away he immediately quit game.

I agree, I saw it myself...
which happens a lot these days, many players BUY accounts and do this shit in a game that we spend 2 hours to win.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him