GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

HARD EVIDENCE pistol cheating, spying, and abusing silences

1 2

Reply to
Alright
How about spy games like checking what arts im using in random to give kaser your arts, the right arts to take my arts for example how about this? Also no abusement i guess??
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

How about spy games like checking what arts im using in random to give kaser your arts, the right arts to take my arts for example how about this? Also no abusement i guess??

I haven't given kaser any arts, for the love of god, stop being so DELUSIONAL.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
just say sorry

this would be so easy
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes you did and now u lying again

I haven't given kaser any arts, for the love of god, stop being so DELUSIONAL.

I saw you transfering those arts and those legendary godly sureshot lasers u bought of me with ur lies where the same and only one in the entire game as mine so how long u keep lying and pretending that im being delusional while you the one that lying all the time here and thats not good you are a junior moderator and should show proffesionallity and yet you acting like a child trying to teach an adult to deflect ur own mistakes on me that im crazy?
Kaser didn't have those kind of arts besides he could never know my big gun location and also he had exactly the right arts vs my ageless arts an normal arter wouldn't even know without knowing so this is really strange aswell.
After this I also have evidence and proof someone told me that u shared locations in discord so kaser know to find my big gun this is unproffesional and abusing your moderator powers to spy games and my arts and then u say im delusional???
I still dont understand how berserker can allow this and keep u as a moderator besides your hard work, I respect that the work and effort you put in this game but you dont deserve to be a moderator in my opinion.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I saw you transfering those arts and those legendary godly sureshot lasers u bought of me with ur lies where the same and only one in the entire game as mine so how long u keep lying and pretending that im being delusional while you the one that lying all the time here and thats not good you are a junior moderator and should show proffesionallity and yet you acting like a child trying to teach an adult to deflect ur own mistakes on me that im crazy?
Kaser didn't have those kind of arts besides he could never know my big gun location and also he had exactly the right arts vs my ageless arts an normal arter wouldn't even know without knowing so this is really strange aswell.
After this I also have evidence and proof someone told me that u shared locations in discord so kaser know to find my big gun this is unproffesional and abusing your moderator powers to spy games and my arts and then u say im delusional???
I still dont understand how berserker can allow this and keep u as a moderator besides your hard work, I respect that the work and effort you put in this game but you dont deserve to be a moderator in my opinion.

Again I do not understand how delusional you can be, let me sum it up for you a final time:
I never gave kaser any arts, for the record, he gave me 4 arts to fight you, that is the only trading history we have had in the past week.
I have never spied or given information to someone through my abilities, you should know this, since you asked me and tried to bribe me to give you locations vs rasti.
Stop trying to manipulate every story in your favor to make yourself look like the victim, you accuse me of these things, provide some evidence.
Continue throwing empty accusations and threats and I will keep asking for a bigger silence for you.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
PEACE PEACE PEACE in your hearts 😁
Let's Play
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

PEACE PEACE PEACE in your hearts 😁
Let's Play

"Peace" LOL says Bernardeti the most toxic/worst brazilan player ever untill became mod , never understood how bernardeti became mod lol
I agree with Argument on you abusing ur mod powers sometimes.. Wouldnt be surpirsed if its true that you did give arts and did spy..
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

"Peace" LOL says Bernardeti the most toxic/worst brazilan player ever untill became mod , never understood how bernardeti became mod lol
I agree with Argument on you abusing ur mod powers sometimes.. Wouldnt be surpirsed if its true that you did give arts and did spy..

If I was abusing, caught abusing, whichever scenario you would like to dream about as well - RCA and Snoopy would be the first 2 people crying about in on forums, do you see them? no. Do you see any evidence provided by Melvin? no. It's the usual bs and seeking attention, same old story, happens every time he either gets scammed or loses an art fight.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I'll provide everyone with the UNDENIABLE PROOF of me being CORRUPT according to Argument with this screenshot he has sent me

If this is considered undeniable proof then I am Santa Claus😁
Nice attempt but won't work buddy, you accuse me spying for someone else but you don't accuse me for spying for myself when we played an art fight last fight, I don't know but at this point you might really be the biggest clown comedian of GUNROX, congratulations.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Chav is henrique
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

If I was abusing, caught abusing, whichever scenario you would like to dream about as well - RCA and Snoopy would be the first 2 people crying about in on forums, do you see them? no. Do you see any evidence provided by Melvin? no. It's the usual bs and seeking attention, same old story, happens every time he either gets scammed or loses an art fight.

Dont get mad at me lol , i dont really care if u abuse or not im here for the drama lol..
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

thanks for reminding of me 🙄🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
XD

this would be so easy

i have spit my coffee over my keyboard XD
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I just had Pistol try to defend a player that I caught teamkilling and posted a screenshot. After seeing how Pistol thinks and what Pistol said, I am leaning to the possibility that Pistol is a cheater, because not banning team killing leads to players getting away with CHEATING!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him