GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

A couple bugs need fixes

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply
1 2

My memorizors erase when i switch emails. This problem started 2 days ago and its so frustrating to have to take a while to arm every game. That is why i spent money to purchase this option. Bug #2 when we go to mega we can not see the global chat which shows things like lockout perks. If a player ignores or unignores you. If the optimal balance. Please Fix these 4 bugs then i will mention more.

Reported by .

2 years ago Quote
Reply to
9 weeks later
How can you not duplicate? Use memorizor. Switch emails. Use memorizor. Switch back to originlal email. Omg berserker what happen? Yep it erased.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Send me code
Berserker can u send me the code of the memorizer because its still not working I can solve it for you.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Shortly what he's trying to say:
You have 2 email and 2 accounts
Account A on email A - save memorizer it works
switch to account B on email B save memorizer it works
after that switch back to account A on email A and memorizer is gone nothing... like you never ever saved one.. you click on it and it says like you saved empty inventory...

Through this i got the memorizer to erase a few times, but after that it works fine, first I started suspecting about multiple memorizes on one account and then just one on another account but that does not seem to be the issue either. I have tried for almost 3 hours now and I have been unsuccessful to find a way to reproduce it every single time, I will continue testing but a video would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Edited 36 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I tried this, it erased a few times and then it stopped, works fine now.
We need a way to reproduce it every time, the best I can suggest is to take a video, if it happens to you everytime, it should be easy for you to reproduce it a few times on video, that will help us to figure out the issue of what causes this.

UPDATE:

Through this i got the memorizer to erase a few times, but after that it works fine, first I started suspecting about multiple memorizes on one account and then just one on another account but that does not seem to be the issue either. I have tried for almost 3 hours now and I have been unsuccessful to find a way to reproduce it every single time, I will continue testing but a video would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Have you tried logging accounts in between PC app and google app(or mobile itself) I've also had issues when switching between these to the point I don't use memorizers due to this anymore
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Have you tried logging accounts in between PC app and google app(or mobile itself) I've also had issues when switching between these to the point I don't use memorizers due to this anymore

Yes and it is the same outcome, it works, it erases the first 1, 2 or even 3 times but after that it doesn't while I try to go back and reproduce it step by step - there is an issue, but how it can be reproduced 100% with exact steps is yet to be seen
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
News about this bug
I have found out that it erases after u open your account in browser version besides application of desktop somewhere between this connection the issue occurs.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have found out that it erases after u open your account in browser version besides application of desktop somewhere between this connection the issue occurs.

it erased for me after playing 1 mega in the same pc , same application
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I've been trying to reproduce 100% and it won't, I saved my slots back at home and between my pc, work pc and mobile they were saved, just now I logged in one account and it got deleted.
Also, using web app options don't save(never) and I've checked other accs, I still got memorizers only 1 of my accs lost it. So this problem is random same as the error with inventory
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
We made some fixes again, please check if it helped.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him