GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

To Berserker

To Berserker
Mr.Andres has suggested some really good ideas that could help game. My personal favorite would be nice if we could get a new map. How can we get things going with the ideas he has suggested. I've also expressed to Andres you guys should come up we a plan to pay a famous youtuber or Twitch to stream gunrox which will bring players to the game.

Although Andres is a walking time bomb and hates me, he has some cool idea we all would like to see
#TimeForPromotion
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
B A D
I D E A
! ! ! ! ! !
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Mr.Andres has suggested some really good ideas that could help game. My personal favorite would be nice if we could get a new map. How can we get things going with the ideas he has suggested. I've also expressed to Andres you guys should come up we a plan to pay a famous youtuber or Twitch to stream gunrox which will bring players to the game.

Although Andres is a walking time bomb and hates me, he has some cool idea we all would like to see
#TimeForPromotion

Time for people to streamsnipe art games, besides no one will see a gunrox streamer besides a gunrox player, and most likely to win games against the streamer
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him