GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Idea Discussion: GUNROX

1 2

Reply to

I am sure at the day when the reset going on Gunrox will have +300 players at same time. Just need s reset and everything will be cool :-)

totally wrong, reseting a game from scratsh wont bring any new players, in fact it will make even actual players leave, especially cashers who spent ton of cash on their progress, and u just flush all that effort and expect them to start from 0, MAYBE AN ALTERNATIVE SERVER yes, but not reseting the game itself cuz thats the real apocalypse if it ever happens anyway
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

We don‘t need much at all. Just a restart from Gunro, so that everyone starts from 0 and no one can start fake fights or else like this. Just increase the Max Level into 60, upload Lv 60 guns for Maschinegun, submaschinegung and else. Perks can stay like it is. Clans can be added again. Some Updates and done. I am sure at the day when the reset going on Gunrox will have +300 players at same time. Just need s reset and everything will be cool :-)

Just be quiet Meyer
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
An idea
I was thinking about the possibility of including camouflages for weapons that can be bought in the store or add to the rewards that will be given in the future, within these gold and silver camouflages for weapons for challenges or directly buy them, and apart from differentiating yourself of the others that have small bonuses for example: camouflage gold 1% more precision and 1% more chance of critical or 1+ damage.
As for the challenges to obtain them, the ideal would be for them to be per connection so many days, so many hours, etc. (Because I had thought of making challenges like 40 critics with this weapon and you win such camouflage but that would increase the fakes)
Cheers
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Let us know when new server will be published, it needs to happen as fast as possible.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I was thinking about the possibility of including camouflages for weapons that can be bought in the store or add to the rewards that will be given in the future, within these gold and silver camouflages for weapons for challenges or directly buy them, and apart from differentiating yourself of the others that have small bonuses for example: camouflage gold 1% more precision and 1% more chance of critical or 1+ damage.
As for the challenges to obtain them, the ideal would be for them to be per connection so many days, so many hours, etc. (Because I had thought of making challenges like 40 critics with this weapon and you win such camouflage but that would increase the fakes)
Cheers

I don't see camouflages fitting into a game like GUNROX as it simply does not make any sense to have them - although if I am understanding at what you are getting at, then perhaps some sort of a ''weapon class'' system? the more you use a certain weapon, you level up that certain ''weapon skill'' and in the end it could yield more damage or some other bonuses - could mess around with that idea but I doubt it will happen.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Let us know when new server will be published, it needs to happen as fast as possible.

Don't get your hopes up, it will take a lot of time to change the foundation to even allow for this to be a thing which in turn costs money and takes a lot of hours to implement - first we need the support for this and then have berserker say how much it would cost to even be considered to be worked on☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Sound Interesting Lets See It
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
battle pass

NB!
For a while now, me and COIN have been working on a new trailer for the game in the hopes of being able to advertise the game again to some extend, although being completely honest - advertising the game currently would be waste of cash - the amount of faking, farming arts, faking refers etc throughout the years has simply ruined the economy, fun and competition of the game. We did some changes, added stuff to combat against fakes, but in some cases, these measures also affect honest games(EX: playing full arts in random, finishing the game in 3-4 minutes yields 0XP), megaphones to reduce the toxicity in chat so players like rasti, derrick and a few others wouldn't make the chat a living nightmare for new players to witness - we increased E per minute of waiting in random but now players have started to use accounts to get into a fight, preferably in memorial or junkyard, run to the various corners of the map and switch to another account to farm E from random peacefully without any fighting - while a fix can be applied to this, I think the endless tom & jerry game will never end, and since the development on GUNROX 2 is currently paused - I have an idea to propose and get the feedback and opinions from the rest of the community:
The idea essentially is to have a new ''server'' for GUNROX, you would have the old server with its current database, accounts, arts, E etc and a new server with a new clean database, everyone would start from scratch, it would be moderated and punishments for faking would be more severe - essentially, the ideas I have so far come up with for a new ''server'' include:

• Higher level limit (being able to level up higher than level 50)
  • 2x2(possibly even 3x3) tournament system
  • Redesigned clan system
  • Redesigned random system(weekly leaderboards showing top players with W/L stats, top X in the list would receive prizes at the end of the week and being able to get E from randoms again)
  • Task System(weekly tasks, complete them for a prize)
  • Weekly/monthly events (themed outfit discounts, features discounts, higher gambling chance etc)
  • Diamond medals(iron, bronze, silver, gold, diamond)
  • New Weapons
  • Destructible walls(?)
  • New Locations(?)

There is still plenty more to be added to the list but I need to idea around with them a bit more(your ideas are also welcomed BTW)
I know some players will be against the idea of ''splitting'' the community between 2 servers, but given the fact how broken the current economy is and if there is any chance of advertising the game, it only seems logical to start from scratch with a new server - the main point of it is to make the game fun and competitive again, where you actually have decent competition in tournaments or in outpost battles and have everyone play fairly instead of faking up and farming arts from random again, a new server also gives the ability to advertise the game and possibly even get a few streamers to stream the launch of it so there would be enough players on to test a lot of things and to have plenty of fun 1x1/2x2/3x3 random battles as well☺
The biggest difference between the two servers would be that the ''old''(current) would still be accessible but won't be monitored, call it a lost cause if you want - the ''new'' one would get new updates, have rules enforced and in general cost LESS to play(more rewards etc) and hopefully bring back some of the old players and even bring new players to the game.
I have also added a poll to this so you can directly vote if this is a good or a bad idea - also more than happy to answer any questions or elaborate on something that was left too unclear to understand☺
I will also add a warning that this is quite a BIG project to undertake and will cost a lot, it will take quite some time to achieve if the current foundation of the game even allows for it.

2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Any update on this? This berserker said something about it?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Naked Fight´s
If you can do a check box in random that you can play as naked vs naked would help the whole community of people who want to play with less investment.
With the update that you cant buy arts with earnd E, it would be perfect.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him