GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

HOW WORTHLESS AMMUNATION BOXES ARE.......

HOW WORTHLESS AMMUNATION BOXES ARE.......
HELLO GUYS
I MADE THIS THREAD SO WE CAN SHOW ADMIN HOW BAD THIS UPDATE IS
SO PLEASE POST IMAGES OF THOSE BOX ITEMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Aztwp3Usuk ---- 50XBOXES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upu18xhOIU8 ----- 1XLARGE BOX
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
sup mohit
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
they removed random ec,just because 1xplayer was doing random fakes for ec... and these new boxes really bad .....
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I would suggest to give us useful items from the boxes what we can use and make it more possible to get other things than coins by recycling.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

they removed random ec,just because 1xplayer was doing random fakes for ec... and these new boxes really bad .....

More than 1 player were faking EC from random, but a few rare did it absurdly.

The current issue is that people now use different accounts to enter a battle vs another player, run to the corner of map, disconnect, switch to another account and farm E from random peacefully as the other player is stuck vs an offline player hiding in corners of the map thus we cannot increase E per minute from random till this issue is fixed(berserker is working on it).
Talking about boxes, would need a few more screenshots of contents from boxes - but I would reckon that we could decrease the % of ammo per box - I will have to talk to berserker about it.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
The idea with the boxes is in itself a good idea, but at the same time not around ☺ Would be a good idea, if berserkers simply inserted a basic weapon which are free for example a standard weapon which everyone can buy for 0 E in the shop and a secondary weapon which also costs 0 E so that you can at least carry weapons, because completely naked in a random fight is damn hard and not everyone has money to constantly buy weapons and armors.. These are so simple things, so simple ideas you don’t need a high IQ to increase ideas like this.
I would so like to write a concept for Gunrox 2.0, if this is implemented then a lot would change here in the game eventually I do that the days ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

The idea with the boxes is in itself a good idea, but at the same time not around ☺ Would be a good idea, if berserkers simply inserted a basic weapon which are free for example a standard weapon which everyone can buy for 0 E in the shop and a secondary weapon which also costs 0 E so that you can at least carry weapons, because completely naked in a random fight is damn hard and not everyone has money to constantly buy weapons and armors.. These are so simple things, so simple ideas you don’t need a high IQ to increase ideas like this.
I would so like to write a concept for Gunrox 2.0, if this is implemented then a lot would change here in the game eventually I do that the days ☺

Good idea, make 0skill weapons free to buy.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
RCA why u dont log into forums with ur real acc and not with the ones u buy lmao, or u sold everything to snoopy
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

RCA why u dont log into forums with ur real acc and not with the ones u buy lmao, or u sold everything to snoopy

where is rca ??
did he bought pistol acc ? XD
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
WE NEED HELP

HELLO GUYS
I MADE THIS THREAD SO WE CAN SHOW ADMIN HOW BAD THIS UPDATE IS
SO PLEASE POST IMAGES OF THOSE BOX ITEMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Aztwp3Usuk ---- 50XBOXES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upu18xhOIU8 ----- 1XLARGE BOX

VOTING WONT HELP
TRY ADD SCREENSHOT OF BOXES ITEMS SO PISTOL CAN SO SOMETHING TO ANANLYSIS AND BRING BETTER ITEMS TO BOX
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

where is rca ??
did he bought pistol acc ? XD

He ereased his comment, he used Sheena to insult mods / admins
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him