GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

A wrongfull punishment berserker?

Cannot reply, talk is closed

A wrongfull punishment berserker?
Ok buddy. I have been banned for faking by moderators when i didnt. And silenced a few times now by a certain mod for nothing. Now i put a ? Mark in trade by mistake and its a ip silence for flood? Do you know what a flood is? Then you realoze you jist falsely punished me again!!! I see people in chat saying wow a ip silence for saying 1 thing in chat. If you don't want my business anymore after 12 years just say so. it's not a problem I will quit playing the game. If you believe I'm a toxic player just say it right here on the forums tell me I'm a toxic player tell me that I deserve that thousand silence
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to

Trade Channel
You can send message into trade channel once per 15 minutes now. Moderation of trade channel would be strict now. All unrelated messages there would be punished with long silence.

Your message was not trade related and hence you were silenced like all other people who was writing non-trade related messages in trade chat
2 years ago
2 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him