GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Invite to game - (join-Game)

Invite to game - (join-Game)
there must be a channel Called Invite to Game or what ever u want to call it , so who ever wants to play 2x2 3x3 4x4 5x5 can open that channel and send an invite to the all players whos online ( only inside a channel )
a channel like ''Trade'' that invite button must be next to trade ,
so than calling players from trade channels or in pms , i can just send a random invite on the new channel and who ever wants to play can hit the ''JOIN'' BOTTON😕
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

there must be a channel Called Invite to Game or what ever u want to call it , so who ever wants to play 2x2 3x3 4x4 5x5 can open that channel and send an invite to the all players whos online ( only inside a channel )
a channel like ''Trade'' that invite button must be next to trade ,
so than calling players from trade channels or in pms , i can just send a random invite on the new channel and who ever wants to play can hit the ''JOIN'' BOTTON😕

This actually a very good idea..
Next to the market chat have a chat where u can find games, instead of someone having to go to every map spamming "MEGA JUNK" or whatever..
and this could me done pretty quickly since they can pretty much just "copy ,, paste " the Coding for the market channel
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
This will be sorted with the paid chat update, as all location chats will be combined into one global chat.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

This will be sorted with the paid chat update, as all location chats will be combined into one global chat.

Sounds pretty bad ... can u explain better
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him