GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Nothing have been changed.

Nothing have been changed.
After a big fail of arab fighters, they decided to fake fame early games this week.
They have 380 points from 1st day of the new week and the Question is: Who did they fame?
definitely one of their fake clans. i have checked all the clans none of them have 100 pts ( the losing points )
Peace Makers Did A real fame vs Infeustus and this is good news. but what about arabs? WHO DID THEY FAME
https://snipboard.io/K41vYX.jpg
Berserker, Help your game...
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
https://snipboard.io/7Hvu3l.jpg
Update: They famed Immortals.
One of their clans as i said, I used to be in arabs for more than 5 months, and i know well about their fakes - Just like Pistol, who know alot too since he was An arab fighter member
Edited 13 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
This a delusional false accusation
The Immortals is not a fake clan. Just because we lost 1 fame instantly means we fake for arab clan? Thats just plain stupid. Like cmon man you don't have to be so salty.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

The Immortals is not a fake clan. Just because we lost 1 fame instantly means we fake for arab clan? Thats just plain stupid. Like cmon man you don't have to be so salty.

it was not expected from you to say "Yes i did a fake to arabs"
People are not waiting ur reply at all.
Everybody know the truth here, its just 1 question, will the admins do a real punishment?
or they will just keep killing this game?
Let's See
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
bro
It was a normal fame, I give enkord to my clan top famers. No fakes here.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Please just ban this guy from forums, u dont want ur new players to come and see this kind of people
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

It was a normal fame, I give enkord to my clan top famers. No fakes here.

Yes I see, ur clan has lot of faming points! 😲😲😲
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Please just ban this guy from forums, u dont want ur new players to come and see this kind of people

Saying the truth will always hurt 😝
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I just got this clan

Yes I see, ur clan has lot of faming points! 😲😲😲

I just got this clan last week and this week I am trying to build it. I cant seem to understand whats ur problem
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him