GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

clan outposts

clan outposts
Hello , i think you have to update clan outposts , while im not in clan and fighting someone in clan and shot him imp stun flash etc... clan posts help him so much and thats not fair for me cuz im not in clan i just shot someone imp stun and does hit 27% , pulse 15% flash ... also in tournament while im playing in tournament game there is no arts and clan perks , but there is clan posts and that should not be in tournament ... we need to play fair and clear game .. fix it in Tournament and random matches please
Edited 7 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Outpost bonuses apply to every match even though I can agree that at the moment they are dominated by clans with the most arts from numerous years of faking coins, farming arts etc.I doubt that bonuses should be removed from randoms/tournaments, it would only disencourage people to fight for outposts, which as i stated, is already a problem on its own since outposts are literally dominated by 1 or 2 clans and with full arts 🙄
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Outpost bonuses apply to every match even though I can agree that at the moment they are dominated by clans with the most arts from numerous years of faking coins, farming arts etc.I doubt that bonuses should be removed from randoms/tournaments, it would only disencourage people to fight for outposts, which as i stated, is already a problem on its own since outposts are literally dominated by 1 or 2 clans and with full arts 🙄

i won the last tournament in one account , and i could win 1st place and second , but i lost vs level 14 which has clover and lost beach outposts + hp and reg and thats 100% not fair cuz i dont play in clans. Also, i couldnt use my 50 in random cuz i cant win someone use nader or shelter while he got full reisets and clan posts . bers should do something for this cuz it seems like cheat ...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
ما دخلنا
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

i won the last tournament in one account , and i could win 1st place and second , but i lost vs level 14 which has clover and lost beach outposts + hp and reg and thats 100% not fair cuz i dont play in clans. Also, i couldnt use my 50 in random cuz i cant win someone use nader or shelter while he got full reisets and clan posts . bers should do something for this cuz it seems like cheat ...

From now on, the future tournaments (after current one) will have clan perks disabled.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

From now on, the future tournaments (after current one) will have clan perks disabled.

Just to confirm, outpost bonuses or just clan perks?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thanks bers , but im talking about clan outposts flash, stun, acid , critcal, hp , and reg cuz we cant use perks in tourny which but players who in clan can get alot of help by clan posts
and i hope u take a look at random matches too cuz until now i do 0 wins vs clan players whos got full outposts ☹☹☹
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

ما دخلنا

banned, xD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

what about gameplays, wouldn't be fair too if i am against one who hace 8 outposts
will you do something for it?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
In my opinion, if player isn't in clan, then no clan perks and outpost rewards should apply. But on the other hand, if both players are in clans, then its all equal and fair.
ALSO +1 to PISTOL answer, 100% correct!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

In my opinion, if player isn't in clan, then no clan perks and outpost rewards should apply. But on the other hand, if both players are in clans, then its all equal and fair.
ALSO +1 to PISTOL answer, 100% correct!

Exactly thats what i mean
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
And in my opinion, also clan perk retaliation should be reseted or completely removed because this perk has been farmed with reffs over the years, same way as all coins and artifacts.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him