GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Toxicity report

Toxicity report
The reason why many players quit this game is toxicity. Why is everything so personal?
I'm reporting this guy TyChuS_FindlaY who flamed me after a game.
https://gyazo.com/2c17db5d68cbb71feb47d424dfefcc6f
I know there isnt gonna be a significant punishment but whatever to stop this toxicity
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Are u monsteresc or his friend? Nevertheless both of you are the real toxic ones, I just throw back at ya.
Kill urself in random? Say that the game is boring? Call people names? ALL YOU (or ur little friend), and now you go crying here at forums?
Anyways, byebye crybaby.
Edited 17 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
use ignore list
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
im willing to bet that if berserker's house window gets broken; he would collect the shards and just glue them back in place... 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
even berserker doesnt care lmfao thats funny, but all jokes aside, no one cares about this thread, there's ignore list on purpose, keep crying.
Matter of fact i know enough that you start the toxicity by yourself, and if you get the toxicness back, you're insta running to forums to cry and then you hope peoples get all the hate on the guy? I'm not having good relations with tychus aswell, but the way you be sneaky and post em into forums with knownledge that you started all this bs and l8r on u just moan in forum's that they harmed u in PM'S.
Just grow the fuck up and stop flamebaiting by yourself, it's just pathetic.
Edited 5 minutes later by *DELETED*.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

The reason why many players quit this game is toxicity. Why is everything so personal?
I'm reporting this guy TyChuS_FindlaY who flamed me after a game.
https://gyazo.com/2c17db5d68cbb71feb47d424dfefcc6f
I know there isnt gonna be a significant punishment but whatever to stop this toxicity

Tychus_Findlay is my brother and I was beside him when you fought him (well, not the whole time). You trashtalked him for being slow and camping, which is part of the game.
You are the toxic player. Tychus just answered you. Simple. Use your brain xD

By the way, different topic:
The-Avenger did that to me too just because I was slow and was very lagging. Toxic people like you are the reason why people quit.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him