GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

retrundo7 fake 49->50!

retrundo7 fake 49->50!

and there were more than that but maximum photos upload is 4.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
everyone congraz to me ty...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
ahh, i can finally kick neco from megas 😁
also, i like how STOKER did like 3 fake fames on sunday and he is complaining cuz someone couldnt find a match in random and decided to up 50, with fake ofc
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

ahh, i can finally kick neco from megas 😁
also, i like how STOKER did like 3 fake fames on sunday and he is complaining cuz someone couldnt find a match in random and decided to up 50, with fake ofc

lmao, my total fames 3 lost 2 and win 1 and u saying fake 3 fames
you are so funny, stop defend your friend.
i wish that berserker take a move to ban those players who have no skills and up levels do easy
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

lmao, my total fames 3 lost 2 and win 1 and u saying fake 3 fames
you are so funny, stop defend your friend.
i wish that berserker take a move to ban those players who have no skills and up levels do easy

Edited 5 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
am not the kind of people who snitch and report people, but if u wanna convince me that:
ur fame vs DESTROY, which, GOD KNOWS WHY, it famed only vs your clan peace makers, without noticing the fact that RCA, peace makers leader has recruiter in that clan and he played with the account HARD he bought from henrique vs his own clan,
if that whole schema isnt fake fame, then i dont know wt to answer u
and btw, thats the only fame u won. . .
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

am not the kind of people who snitch and report people, but if u wanna convince me that:
ur fame vs DESTROY, which, GOD KNOWS WHY, it famed only vs your clan peace makers, without noticing the fact that RCA, peace makers leader has recruiter in that clan and he played with the account HARD he bought from henrique vs his own clan,
if that whole schema isnt fake fame, then i dont know wt to answer u
and btw, thats the only fame u won. . .

next time screenshoot so you can prove it 😏
and berserker didnt ban retrundo7 xD, gg
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

well, sorry that i have a job and i dont have intention nor time to sit on my phone screening people to fakes....
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

well, sorry that i have a job and i dont have intention nor time to sit on my phone screening people to fakes....

so why are you typing this?
man please you have to think befor you type something
People nowadays argue on clear reports fake, this is the only way to stop it and people argue when report you are so funny
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

so why are you typing this?
man please you have to think befor you type something
People nowadays argue on clear reports fake, this is the only way to stop it and people argue when report you are so funny

2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

last sentence i will write, you are not funny kid
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Oh stoker shut it please go make money on random... i have been playing 1x1 and megas non stop from lvl 43 to 49 i lvled up without any fakes... i was in top 10 activity constantly BECAUSE I WAS ACTIVE you and you are telling me about faking 20k exp just to lvl up to 50... i did that because for some reason we cant match vs 50s in random and there was some bug you couldnt even match with 48,47,46 only 49... I couldnt play megas because i would be too high for megas 30-49... and nobody would let me play mega 50s because im 49 so i was basicly trapped on lvl 49 thats why i faked...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Oh stoker shut it please go make money on random... i have been playing 1x1 and megas non stop from lvl 43 to 49 i lvled up without any fakes... i was in top 10 activity constantly BECAUSE I WAS ACTIVE you and you are telling me about faking 20k exp just to lvl up to 50... i did that because for some reason we cant match vs 50s in random and there was some bug you couldnt even match with 48,47,46 only 49... I couldnt play megas because i would be too high for megas 30-49... and nobody would let me play mega 50s because im 49 so i was basicly trapped on lvl 49 thats why i faked...

dont argue too mush like that berserker wont ban you dont be scared.
talk about present not about 10/2020 dont be silly
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Welp, if u become a God with 2000 IQ like i did, u cant report fakes in present because if he did fakes, its the past already, wake up boiiii. simple maths
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him