GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Npc or more Experience

Npc or more Experience
Hello, I wanted to ask how it looks now with the NPC (Non – Player – Character), because I play this game for a very long time and stay all the time on the same level and that bores me. . I would like to go up a level again, but there are just not enough players in my level, so I have often addressed this issue with the NPC, but so far I don’t get any feedback, I think that also interests other players, because everyone wants to come further from the level.
Add Non Player Charaters to the game or increase the experience points after a fight, because I get 500 experience points for every fight I win and it takes me months to reach the next level. I think that’s also a reason why players compete “fake fights” because there are no opponents in their level and nobody wants to wait until they reach the maximum level.
Request a feedback from an administrator member.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
creating a AI that is somewhat decent should be very hard Work.. I find it almost imposible for this to be the game
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

creating a AI that is somewhat decent should be very hard Work.. I find it almost imposible for this to be the game

Actually we have plans to make very simple AI to be available as opponent at low levels (under level 5) so newcomers will have someone to play againts and stick around until they learn the game and become hooked. Making AI for serious PvP is indeed very hard.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Actually we have plans to make very simple AI to be available as opponent at low levels (under level 5) so newcomers will have someone to play againts and stick around until they learn the game and become hooked. Making AI for serious PvP is indeed very hard.

Wow very interesting...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

In fact it’s really hard to install something like that here, so maybe it would be better to increase the experience points
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

In fact it’s really hard to install something like that here, so maybe it would be better to increase the experience points

Expierencie is fine.. the idea is so new players can learn the game
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Expierencie is fine.. the idea is so new players can learn the game

Not really, I am playing everyday 3 - 4 hours and no one in my Lv is at the random. So how much days I have to wait until I am going up to the next Level? Every Month 1 Lv? So I am going to reach the Max Lv after 3 years? No thats boring..
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
making an AI that knows when to :
-attack
-run
-heal
-plant mine
-stay shelter
is literally impossible, or very hard,
i doubt it gonna be implanted in gunrox,
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

making an AI that knows when to :
-attack
-run
-heal
-plant mine
-stay shelter
is literally impossible, or very hard,
i doubt it gonna be implanted in gunrox,

Its not man you just gotta explain to berserker how u play hahahaha
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Wouldn’t it be easier as a event challenge for higher levels to fight a tank NPC; one that doesn’t need any special strategies when it’s HP is that high. It’s primary directive to just find and shoot while pursing last location when it does move
I think the more strength an AI has, the less it needs to perform advanced or complex functions.
Could even be a damage counter; rewards for how much damage is delt before you die. If we manage to kill it, as a community we all receive a “special” reward. Probably just some E cash or gamble coins etc... top 10 players receive a better reward to enhance competitiveness. Just an idea
Edit:
To expand on that, could have clan ‘bosses’ where everyone has a weekly or monthly boss tank NPC that we collect individual rewards from based on damage.
I mean the only gameplay is pvp. But the idea to have other game modes separate from that is entirely appealing for new players; I know it is for me. Maybe even mini games sound fun
Edited 6 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him