GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

NEW IDEA FOR GAME

NEW IDEA FOR GAME
hi I have an idea for the game: berserker why do not you be the normal weapons in the cash shop canada sell.
and which one would be the weapons that are the same make Forexample aksu 38/60 and 22/60 together kan to 60/60 was horny 😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
What daF"sh are u talking about ..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
What Da!

hi I have an idea for the game: berserker why do not you be the normal weapons in the cash shop canada sell.
and which one would be the weapons that are the same make Forexample aksu 38/60 and 22/60 together kan to 60/60 was horny 😎

This has to be one of the best posts ever!
But I'm sure lots of people want to go to Canada to shop for horny guns ☺

BTW google translate might be able to help ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Cup lol
Cup I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually agree with your twistedly dumb mind this time 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Repair Weapons...
or what you talking about...😝
No bad idea if you talking about this (repair kits).
Just for info, you can only see all weapons in shop if you reach lvl 50.
So a low lvl like lvl10 can´t see or buy weapons for a lvl50 acc.
😁
Edited 2 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Nop
Google doesn't help...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
My idea will help pepels in game than you hafe more cash and its better
and why you need see all guns 😁 you not need buy the guns i say for sell 😁 in cash shop not for buy and when you are lvl 10 and hafe armor lvl 46 and cant see the weapon than you not need sell it why you trade than this item ? 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

i think no need idea for the game this only destroi gunrox. gunrox was much beter 3-4 yars ago
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
You mean combine weapon attritions? If so, then I agree.
But not ganna be added, but this:
(weapon 1 attrition + weapon 2 attrition) / 1.5 = new combined attrition
The formula above can make the attrition lower so use it wisely and have a calculator with you. Or bers can make what the attrition is if placed on combiner machine. Each use of it costs 1E only.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Google translator fails again!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I think gunrox needs a english translator in-game so it can help some illiterate people who can't even get their bottom to Google translator..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him