GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

unscathed buyers and sellers

unscathed buyers and sellers
Isn't buying or selling accounts illegal? or the rules do not apply to whoever puts cash?
the player _RCA_ sold another level 50 to some other br, this acc was in the same email as xx-warilys-xx (banned for buy/sell)
but HARD (acc who hasn't been banned so far) is still being moved by these idiots...
the same happened with the player Snoopy, he bought an acc from _RCA_ (Meyer_) and so far he hasn't taken a ban...
once again I ask, doesn't the rule apply to who spends money for the enkord?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

once again I ask, doesn't the rule apply to who spends money for the enkord?

berserker’s words were clear “what’s dead may never die”
it basically means he’s gonna milk the money of every last one of the cashers here, so yes, if u charge enough then yes you have immunity.
and the game is dead so ye from business perspective there’s no point banning/punishing cashers cuz it basically means less income, it might sounds unfair but it is what it is.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
You guys act like these players are worse than other players. Remember the time when players farmed reffer cash and bers didnt do anything or the leveling up to 50lvl on like a week or month, bers still didnt do anything. At the end he changed the rules but banned like 5% of the fakers. Those 50lvls must be leveled up at that time and there are many of them. Snoopy is to me known as a serious player who couldnt level up because he never faked. The only problem he had is that he fought so many experienced low levels and did wait too long for random fights. In my opinion if he charges then everything is fine because almost all accounts that are 50level are faked. Dont act like you guys are legal players, only because he got lots of cash, you want him to be banned.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
i don’t know why you’re upset it’s just an opi it wasn’t particularly pointed towards Snoopy or whoever, no1 in this game is legal it’s just impossible, what im saying is if you charge that means you have more potential to get away with some stuff, just look at melvin breaking the rules so badly but he’s still there.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

only because he got lots of cash, you want him to be banned.

Other law-breakings.
[.....]
Buying/selling, giving away or in any way transferring (as well as attempts to do that) GUNROX accounts or items for real money bypassing the official GUNROX dealing.
[.....]
alot of rules are broken throught administration awareness, and there is an obvious discrimination for many reasons whatsoever, and everybody is aware of that, and yet everybody is still complaining 😝
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
waiting for admin reply ...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him