GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

How to steal more than a million E and get away with it

Cannot reply, talk is closed

How to steal more than a million E and get away with it
TL ; DR - You can steal over a million E and nothing will be done about it it seems
To begin with, i would like to thank everyone who is supporting me right now (morally). Let me introduce - i am Xirichari, aka TheMurder. This is my arts account, created a really long time ago. past few months i was investing a lot of money in charging E, gambling arts, transfering them to TheMurder. finally i reached my goal, account was fully arted, around 170 monster arts placed in its storage. Monday morning i came online to check clan awards, everything was normal as usual, checked awards and took a break. Yesterday (Thursday evening) i log in because i needed one art from the account, and what do i see - EVERYTHING IS STOLEN. Roughly 170 monster arts, with todays streets prices worth roughly 1 Million E if not more are stolen. Well, you can imagine that feeling i guess.
I tried contacting administration, still waiting for response from Berserker, Zhannets response will be added in a screenshot above, because its quite interesting.
I know most of you will blame account sharing and so, but thats the thing - account is not shared. Nobody has access to this account. Account has my phone number linked, my name and surname, i think if id search well maybe i would even find the E-code of the account. how did this happen - i would like to hear myself. I am suspicious how person could bypass all this - Account was stolen around a year or so ago, other person was using it i noticed, i managed to recover the account and change password. So my only explanation on how can person bypass 2FA authorisation is that if you have EVER LOGGED IN into the account, it doesnt requere 2FA anymore, and it does not matter that password was changed, so anyone can simply keep guessing passwords untill you get in, if you managed to steal account once - you can do it second time. If not, then i would like to hear the story how someone managed to bypass all the 2FA and so and get into my account. If needed i can provide all details about account, when i noticed arts are gone, all info associated to account (Name, surname, phone no and so), can also search for the E-Code.
So far mods response was that there is no way to get arts back, and they will be either left to the one who stole them, or, if it will be declared as a scam, they might be deleted. im wondering how legal it is to take away my stuff for which i paid real money and delete it? ☺
im pretty sure it should be able to return my arts to me, because im quite guaranteed that if mods will check into account logs, they will see that i mainly log in into it from IP's X, Y and Z , which are all based in *Country name*, and then in past few days one random ip which i never log in from logged in and traded someone and gave him all the arts i had ☺
So, for now ill be waiting for Berserkers response.
For everyone waiting, Zhannets response ☺
https://prnt.sc/11xh69g
3 years ago
3 years ago
Reply to
it is I the almighty Angel who hacked ur account and took ur arts.
3 years ago
3 years ago
Reply to
Angel save ur dumb comments, Xirichari lost over 1k euros there and admins dont wanna do something about it. Its not even faked arts, am sure admins can see his E-charging history.
3 years ago
3 years ago
Reply to

Angel save ur dumb comments, Xirichari lost over 1k euros there and admins dont wanna do something about it. Its not even faked arts, am sure admins can see his E-charging history.

Thanks for the backup. If admins will request, i will provide bank papers which shows all the transanctions i made to Enkord, aka all the E i charged.
Edited 1 minute later by . Reason: Wrote wrong company name :S.
3 years ago
3 years ago
Reply to

Ah yes asking for money return in gunrox. Looking for a needle in a haystack.
They dont even care if you lose / get stolen or steal an account yet alone if u lose arts which is better becuse now u'll spend more money to make more arts so its a WIN on their side.
3 years ago
3 years ago
Reply to

Ah yes asking for money return in gunrox. Looking for a needle in a haystack.
They dont even care if you lose / get stolen or steal an account yet alone if u lose arts which is better becuse now u'll spend more money to make more arts so its a WIN on their side.

its Yes and No at the same time. At this point, i can chargeback all the money i spent into it because whats the point, i dont have the items anyways ☺ Also, as one moderator told, if admin decides that arts were stolen, they will be simply deleted - which raises me second question, what right Enkord has to delete item for which i paid real money? Because if thats legal, ill go open a bank, and whenever someone will place their money into it ill simply tell well its not yours anymore ☺
but if for real, if you have nothing smart to say, its better to be smart in silence than showing your stupidity publicly ☺
3 years ago
3 years ago
Reply to

its Yes and No at the same time. At this point, i can chargeback all the money i spent into it because whats the point, i dont have the items anyways ☺ Also, as one moderator told, if admin decides that arts were stolen, they will be simply deleted - which raises me second question, what right Enkord has to delete item for which i paid real money? Because if thats legal, ill go open a bank, and whenever someone will place their money into it ill simply tell well its not yours anymore ☺
but if for real, if you have nothing smart to say, its better to be smart in silence than showing your stupidity publicly ☺

yes you should do that first thing tomorrow morning if the bank is open
3 years ago
3 years ago
Reply to
Regarding this issue I'd like to point out a few things:
1-The issue should be resolved between the admins and the owner of TheMurder via email and avoid making this public as I feel this should be treated carefully.
2-The arts were purchased with E(Or either the player charged other people in order to purchase the arts), I say purchase because of this statement in your website, as such I do think there are legal issues around this since the company might have been at fault and not the player AND even tho the company is the final owner of everything they'd still need a reason to take away his arts(which weren't not taken by the company and were instead stolen by a 3rd party according to the player).
3-If proven that the owner did in fact due everything in his power to secure his account but somehow(and consider the client is also new) the "thief" found a way to bypass security, why can't his account be rolled back to the state it was prior to the thief occurance?(or even the game itself considering we're a small community and not long has passed, a lot of companies do this even the mistake was on their part or just to help their player/customers).
4-Why can you not return some arts(I helped the owner transfer a lot of them through my own account so you'd have a way to find a transaction through accounts logs to find the exact items as I'm sure each art should have an ID of it's own) and if you do prove the access to his account was unauthorized what's the reason to not be able to return the arts(considering you have access to inventories of each account) or even consider returning some form of compensation by talking it out with the player?
5-I'd like now to point towards this which you can find here, assuming the purchases were recently for some of the arts, they player should be entitled to a dispute considering he lost "his" properties and the company refuses to help his case, as such you state you'd like to come to an agreement between both parties.
6-I'd like to point out this is fairly sensitive subject and you can interpret in different ways but at the end of the day, if the owner would be lying about this you'd still remove arts, punish the stealer and not do anything more, so he'd have no reason at all to lie about the issue, so please consider this carefully or try to come to an agreement with the player itself and show you care about players who follow rules and support the game.
7-Yes I know the person who this happened to but I'd keep my statement for ANYONE who'd face the same issue, as I'm sure berserker would remember, we've had some cases in the past were people "were stolen" but he found the motive and changes were made, at the time the fault were in the player and only accounts were stolen who were later return to their owners, now the security increased and we're talking about a lot more at stake so I feel like it's only fair to at least try to figure out what happend and MAYBE compensate the player somehow.
3 years ago
3 years ago
Reply to
Its the responsibility of players to keep their accounts secure, make up hard to guess passwords, protect their emails used for registration, PCs used to access the game and so on. We have imporved the security with new account system which allows to connect mobile phone to recover the account easier, but naturally in a game where tangibles can be transfered it can protect only the account itself, not a transferrable contents.
3 years ago
3 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him