GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Charging any amount suggestion

Charging any amount suggestion
I think having the ability to charge any amount would be a great idea until the art shop is redone and for irregular balances on gift cards.
Gift cards for US players are normally the only way to go, but they often end in odd amounts. There’s no charge option for 3$ or 5$, but if we could write in what we choose to spend, it would give us options - even to be used to buy arts.
If a payment system exists, even as a temporary idea to test the feasibility, I imagine it will garner huge success.
I believe it’s difficult to find a system that can utilize this feature, but if not there should still be options to spend less. 5$+ or 3$+ as a low sum to really get into the game instead of having to make a commitment.
Edited 8 minutes later by . Reason: Searched for payment systems that use this feature for about 30 minutes and found nothing, but it might exist like paypal.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him