GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Derrick case

Derrick case
Hello
I Have many friends who are studying medicine in their last years, i asked all of them about this guy case.
But very strange, none of them understood this symptoms 😲
Berserker, Can u hold this case instead of my stupid friends?
Please discover a system to silence even his new accounts...
Derrick case:
Login in high level account
attack him
he evade
he logout
he create new account
he insult you
he ignore u from lvl 1 (which was created 5 seconds ago ) ( then he will logout at all )
logout from lvl 1
login from high lvl
ignore from high lvl
😲😲😲

Silence derrick .jpg

silence derrick 2 .jpg

Edited 2 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I don’t respect morons who annoy me. Btw enjoy getting smacked this week
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
You two should get perma banned on forums, Avenger reporting people being toxy when he is insulting everyone in the game, you even share proofs by looking at the videos u upload. 😕
And in Derrick's case, i think admins and mods already know how he is so perma ban here should be great
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I agree with Tired

You two should get perma banned on forums, Avenger reporting people being toxy when he is insulting everyone in the game, you even share proofs by looking at the videos u upload. 😕
And in Derrick's case, i think admins and mods already know how he is so perma ban here should be great

Agreed...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him