GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Mobile Suggestions: A thread

Mobile Suggestions: A thread
I suggest a double tap feature for automatically placing armor and weapons into primary then secondary slots, followed by the additional slots. It’s a lot easier for mobile users, the double tap feature would also remove the ‘slide down’ feature of IPhones where- the notifications screen will appear when attempting to move items into inventory.
*quicker more convenient inventory management
*future implementation ability
*quicker set up will make games fill faster
*enable more phone users to have an easier experience
An action button that confirms the desired action you selected. The firing mechanic works well, but on smaller sized iPhones- tapping the screen on the same spot can be difficult without zooming in, losing sight of the enemy. I think a additional feature, besides double tapping, could be a ‘confirm action’ button instead of the exclusive double tap (which decides all movement and actions)
A built-in (GUI button) /Whois command by tapping the name of a enemy player. It is a well known strategy to hide inventories and it gives the phone user a slight disadvantage when hiding inventories in a random match. Furthermore; the suggestion for #1 could be considered to allow double tapping inventory to automatically “snap” into the desire slots while also in a match.
These two suggestions alone would be very comfortable to a typical phone user.
A user interface more comfortable to an phone user, if possible. Allowing information, while attacking an enemy unit, to show the percentages and hit chance in a text box at the bottom of the screen. The finger gets in the way, and time is used when hovering away and contemplating before having to double tap. This would also allow a confirm action button to be quite handy. The scale wouldn’t enlarge or shrink when zooming in, allowing a perfect static position and size for reference while playing on a phone.
I will continue to edit or post additional suggestions to this thread concerning the use of Mobile only suggestions to free up additional threads.

~ reserved ~
Edited 19 hours, 8 minutes later by . Reason: Suggestion #2 and #3 and #4.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bug reports:
9:18PM EST - - 4/14/21
Number of times occurred: 3
In a recent match, attempting to turn the volume up and ringer on caused the screen to freeze and not respond to any touch commands. Touch screen appeared dead, had to reload and log back in.
The bug occurred in the middle of the opponents turn ending and mine beginning; where I turned the volume up and the ringer on. The game then slowed exponentially to a slowed timer and birds overhead pausing and continuing (slowly).
Edit 4/15
The bug occurred again, this time differently. The volume bar would not leave the screen and caused some action buttons (switching characters, opening crates or containers, movement) to stop working until the game was reloaded.
—————

I will post bug reports here if encountered and attempt to replicate them (upping the number of ‘times occurred’)
After more than 5 times the bug is easily replicated, I’ll post directly to bug reports forum.

Reserved
Edited 19 hours, 5 minutes later by . Reason: Bug reports section.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

An action button that confirms the desired action you selected.

That's exactly what is coming in the next update ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
#1 is a good idea, will consider it
#3 please explain that snapping into desired slots, I don't get it
#4 is a good idea too
Overall very nice, keep it coming
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

#1 is a good idea, will consider it
#3 please explain that snapping into desired slots, I don't get it
#4 is a good idea too
Overall very nice, keep it coming

Thanks for taking the time to read 😁
It’s essentially the same as the number #1 suggestion, just reworded differently. I only added an idea behind using it outside of inventory management, like in combat and out of chests. I used snapping to refer to the item (weapon or armor) to snap into an open available equipment slot, or even swapping by replacement of the current equipped item.
However,
The suggestion overall focuses on a button that displays the enemy, stats (if visible) and that main purpose is to add friends or ignore them while in combat.
Edited 4 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him