GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Biggest Update Since 2013

1 2

Today we are releasing an update with largest amount of changes since at 2013 or maybe even earlier. Here is the list of changes:
Big Changes:

• Artifact gambling price reduction up to -20%
  • Complete interface overhaul - too many changes to describe individually, everything became bigger and more readable, should especially help phone version

Smaller Changes:

• Now your storage has 3 columns instead of 2
  • In the game when you switch units, it will focus screen only if your unit is out of the screen or close to the edge - should make it easier to use your units on the phone
  • Aim mode is enabled by clicking your weapon image instead of separate button
  • Aim mode is canceled now after first shot or if you press Esc
  • When grid is enabled it will also highlight obstacles
  • Added option which hides all chat in battle so it will not distract you
  • Unit selector disappears instantly when you switch units
  • Thrash bin in storage now shows information popup instread of wiping whole inventory
  • Ability to disable clan bonuses when creating new game (should be useful in megas)
  • Clan bonuses are disabled in all random battles now
  • Next wave of anti-fake changes

Phone Version Changes:

• In phone version now you can drag your target selector for better accuracy - should help against missclicks
  • Lagging sound is fixed for phone and browser version
  • Phone: fixed bug which prevented opening browser windows like charge window
  • iPhone/iPad rotation bug fixed
  • Notch does not cover the game area on iPhones with notch

Fixed Bugs:

• Fixed bug where player level 5 can use acid grenade but unable to buy it in shop
  • Fixed: if you quit a game with aim mode on and start a new game, you are unable to move untill you click on aim mode even though it shows it is not enabled
  • Fixed: incorrect agression points color in chat sometimes
  • Fixed various bugs which allowed to see if invisible admins are online or not - report us if you know another way to figure it out
  • Fixed spawn issues that spawn units blocked
  • Fixed bug in web/phone version which shows time in chat incorrectly when daylight savings is on
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thanks for your attention.
I did fakes too in the past and now i dont, and try to play fair but what triggers me is, that my rank getting worse the more i abort(what i think) and the punishment should be maximum 10mins. You are right that life isnt always fair but the forum is there to discuss about things.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him