GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Idea: 1 vs 3 and 2 vs 3 UNITS in random

1 2 3

Reply to
Widen the options

In order to make more random battles and reduce waiting for random, I have an idea to allow different levels play in random against each other.
For example, if Player A is level 30 and Player B is level 10, they can be matched in random against each other, but players A will play with 1 unit and player B will play with 3 units. We will add options to set priority for units in random so your doc will not be picked for 1 vs 3 units randoms, etc.
What do you think about this idea?

I think it is best to widen the options in matchmaking. Add options for 1v2, 1v3, 2v2, 2v3, etc., also options for the levels that are allowed, and options to disable or allow arts, abilities, and clan perks.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

In order to make more random battles and reduce waiting for random, I have an idea to allow different levels play in random against each other.
For example, if Player A is level 30 and Player B is level 10, they can be matched in random against each other, but players A will play with 1 unit and player B will play with 3 units. We will add options to set priority for units in random so your doc will not be picked for 1 vs 3 units randoms, etc.
What do you think about this idea?

i think its bad ideea , beter make random 2 vs 2 ori 3 vs 3 , example if me and my friend want play in team we choise option to be togheter in team and pres random and if other 2 players pres random we can play 2 vs 2 , for 1 vs 1 random you can make to be diference - 3 , 4 lvl , also for team random can be diference of lvl to , 3 - 4 lvl , or lvl 10 + 4 vs others 7 + 7 lvl in team .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him