GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 18-Oct-2010 - War... War never changes...

1 2 3 4 5 6

Today is an important day in the GUNROX world. We've added clan attack abilities. Thus now war means war and you can attack other people when special conditions are met.
Diplomacy and War Deserter statuses were reset now.
ATTACKS:
- in attack battles, first minute aborting doesn't work (counts as regular quit)
- when a player quits battle when being attacked he receives War Deserter rank for 7 days and is kicked from clan automatically (if quitting player is a clan leader he only looses his items).
- when attack players are on different locations, they are moved to a location suitable for both.
- admins can attack anyone, regardless diplomacy and level
- impossible to attack other players if there is a Non-Attack Pact between clans
- impossible to attack players who are offline, in Cash Shop, or playing a game already
- tournament participants cannot be attacked until they are eliminated from tournament.
- impossible to attack player who ended battle (not aborted) within the last 15 minutes
- impossible to attack players that have a lower level than you (unless you've been attacked by him within 24 hours).
- impossible to attack moderators
- you can attack other player even if he is overloaded
- general chat notifies about attacks happening
- players of clans in war are marked in general chat
- player info has a working attack button if that player theoretically can be attacked (hint has details)
- notification when someones evades battle
- victim of the attack have pop-up screen in the beginning of battle (shows for 30 seconds) which allows to evade battle if you have evasion points or cash.
- when player leaves clan he looses all his daily attack/evade points
- once during 24 hours each player receives 3 attack points and 2 evade points which allows to attack other clan members or evade attacks accordingly
- top spots in Hall of Fame gives all clan members extra attack/evade points
Other changes:
- impossible to do diplomacy with dead clans (no active player who entered the game during last 10 days)
- all diplomacy is canceled when clan becomes dead (no active players during 10 days period)
- players with Deserter, War Deserter, Recruit, and Private ranks cannot join clans
- Cash Shop: favorites now first tab instead of last
- Cash Shop: now the last opened tab is memorized
- fixed: War Deserter rank was not shown in player info
- diplomatic status changes notified in clan chat as well now
- clan member privilege changes notified in clan chat as well now
- clan screen and clan tab now has a new button to send private message to all clan members (will send to all members of your clan, and only to online members of any other clan).
- Mac version bug fixes
- other minor changes and fixes
Edited 1 day later by . Reason: Grammatical/Spelling corrections.
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
ok ok nice update but , need for players on location where nowone cant atck players(maybe i go to wc & payer away & somone atack him ).Exist 1 place where player can stay away ?>
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
bad atualization
good clan wars but bad if you get out a war you get out clan and lose itens automatic =[ pls change it berserker😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
???????
here is a little video of me trying to find war..... 😕😕

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ169uP5i2s
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice Vid.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Nice..!!
Very nice bers i dont have time :S ☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Great Video !

here is a little video of me trying to find war..... 😕😕
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ169uP5i2s

Nice video.... since war update, the number of people online at night has dropped down to between 100-130 ☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
+ or -
😲

Just lost another full set of items for ur stuiped updade... some noob
attacked me when I went to pick my parents from airport and
was AFK - 1500 EC wasted.
I wonder how long will pass before i will quit this game. I wasted so much
money on this game and its just not worth it anymore. Every update
is all about cash cash cash... and I get even less in return because
its harder to find megas , and easier to spend money on attacks,evades and
arts.

Berserker ,
I hope that you put your ego aside and admit that this WAR has serious
problems right now and they need to be fixed.

I hate this update so much....ruined the game for me and many others

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree, the latest updates do not favor us players just to get cash, spoke of lag why many people are online, you who improve, increase the server, the more players is better, more like the update we need to think of something to encourage, to gamers play more megas, and stop the fear! Hugs
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I like
i like new changes with war but were are the perks?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Can any help my>?
where can i join enkord im 19 years can any help my how to get trail mod?

(MVG OwNer2010)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him