GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 07-Oct-2010 - Diplomacy added in test mode

1 2

Added clan privileges system:
There are different types of privileges now:
1) Clan leader - can do everything as other privileges plus can set privileges to other members.
2) Brave - no special abilities (regular clan member)
3) Recruiter - can recruit new and old Braves
4) Clan owner - person who create clan. Owner cannot be changed and this
privilege will be always with clan creator account. Clan owner can return to his clan automatically at any time. This ability will kick current clan leader automatically if there is not enough free space in clan.
5) War advisor - can attack outposts
6) Diplomat - can make War, Alliance, or Non-Attack Pact with other clans, or cancel them.
Diplomacy between clans:
There are several diplomatic states between two clans:
1) Truce - regular state between clans, they cannot attack each other
2) Non-Attack Pact - breaking it results in Broken Non-Attack Pact
3) Broken Non-Attack Pact - it is impossible to declare War within 7 days after breaking Non-Attack Pact
4) War - players of opposite clans can attack each other. However they cannot attack allies of their enemies, but allies can attack enemies of their allies. War can last as long as clans in war want until they sign Non-Attack Pact. Ability to attack other players is not added yet, since diplomacy is in test mode, but it will be added soon after we will test and tweak diplomacy.
5) Alliance - can be created only if clans have Truce or Non-Attack Pact between each other. Alliance can be broken only when 7 days passed since it's creation. It is impossible to create alliance between clans if one of them is in War with Ally of opponent (cannot A+B if A+C and B>>C or B+C and A>>C)
It is not possible to declate War to allied clan if there is at least one common allied member (if A+B, B+C then it is impossible to A>>C: first clan A must break alliance with B. However if A+B, B+C, C+D, then it is possible to A >> D)
Ways to do diplomacy:
- War declaration, Alliance breaking, and Non-Attack Pact breaking can be done by the will of one side
- Creation of Alliance, Non-Attack Pact requires approvement of Clan Leader or Diplomat of opposite clan
- New diplomatic state offer: on clan diplomacy tab of the opposing clan you should press appropriate button. If status requires approvement there should be Clan Leader of Diplomat online, otherwise appropriate button will be locked with explanation in hint.
- Approvement request will be sent to non-afk leader or diplomat, and then to afk leader or diplomat.
Other diplomatic features:
- All diplomatic state changes are notified to all clan members
- If player quits clan during War, he receives special "War Deserter" rank for 14 days which prevents him from joining any clan.
- Special popup when players wants to quit clan during war.
- If Clan Leader or Recruiter kicks player from clan during War, his rank will not be changed and he will be able to join other clan right away.
- Top list shows diplomacy status of other clans against your clan.
Other non-diplomatic changes:
- More holes in pipes and fences
- fixed: message about art being sold not always delivered when player was offline
- Clan screen improvement: Slogan added, diplomacy tab added, oline players highlighted, etc.
- Other tweaks and fixes.
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Nice..!!
😁Wow bers that update is very nice..!!😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
so, i have few questions..
-> you plan 15 mintues from last battle possible attack
1st -> if you come online you will be putted to battle immediately, or will there be another 15 minutes
2nd -> what with afk players, there will be noobs who will be looking for afk players just to challenge them and to get easy points/xp...
3rd [most important for me] i am built just for fame matches, and i dont wanna any additional xp for playing normal battles [cause i am pretty strong now for lvl 13] so i play ONLY fames, and i dont wish to have to beat loads of other people and level up to maybe lvl 16, where i wont be that strong...is here ANY option, how to avoid of this? [possible solutions: a] every clan can set 1 member who is protected by being challened or b] there should be button, where you click on it you wont be challenged, but you also wont be able to challenge, for maybe duration of 1 week or so...
well...i hope the point is clear ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
1. There will be 2 "attack cancellation" features per day, after you use it, it's the same 15 minutes timeout like after battle. Also you can cancel any attack for cash if you don't have that features left.
2. Don't be afk if you don't want to be meat. Play often so 15 minutes period won't expire.
3. Noone will be protected except this 15 minutes period. If you don't want to be bothered, see answer #2 - play more actively so your protection won't expire.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bad att for " WAR DESERTERS "
This is not cool , and i guess this att good , but " W-D " not good ...
This no have a WHY or BECAUSE ...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
This is the only way for people to get serious about wars. Otherwise they will just quit matches and quit clans all the time.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
"- If player quits clan during War, he receives special "War Deserter" rank for 14 days which prevents him from joining any clan."
Horrible , why it not can be 7 days ? 14 days WTF ?
Its not good , and i guess no one will like it ... !
Just clan leaders --'😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I VOTE TO IT BE 7 DAYS NOT 14 DAYS IT A LOT OF ..
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
when you will wish to leave clan, just ask leader to kick you and you wont get ultimate deserter status...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
how is possible, that war deserter [ocelote] is in clan? ☺
while having that rank, it should not be possible to join clan ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Im not sure but i believe he is clan-owner and use his options to go back to his own clan.

4) Clan owner - person who create clan. Owner cannot be changed and this privilege will be always with clan creator account. Clan owner can return to his clan automatically at any time. This ability will kick current clan leader automatically if there is not enough free space in clan.

Edited 3 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
o_O awesome and coool!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
:P
hmm wery good %) ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Awesome!😁
im looking foward to this new clan war system, its going to be fantastic when its done... i dont know why, but im a little scared... dont ask why...

You are Enkord and casher, Van... 😁
What about me, noob and non-casher? 🙄
SCAAARRRRYY
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
super nice man😲
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him