GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 23-Sep-2010 - Artifact Market improvements

1 2

- Artifact Market now available to all players starting from level 4 and above
- Right click on category buttons will do inverse selecfion of categories
- When sorting artifacts by type it is also sorted by kind
- Message about sold item/expired purchase player receives even if he was offline
- Bug fixed: unable to use expired artifacts from market
Changes on Junkyard:
- when playing random battle on Junkyard sometimes battle type is King of the Hill
- more holes in fences and pipes
Other:
- started to work on new clan info screen
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I have a problem with the amount of time u have 2 purchase a item that is in for auction.
I bid on an item and when i came back online my bid was succesful but i had very little time left to purchase it. I made 2 payments to make up the full amount 1 went through but the other was delayed by about an hour or so by which time my bid ended because it had taken too long.
So i have to waste another 100enk to bid on the item again.
I think when u win an auction u should have 12 hrs to pay so if ur bid wins in the middle of the night u still have time the next day to complete the transaction.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Also this means i will have to charge more enk that i never intended to spend my cash on .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I have a problem with the amount of time u have 2 purchase a item that is in for auction.
I bid on an item and when i came back online my bid was succesful but i had very little time left to purchase it. I made 2 payments to make up the full amount 1 went through but the other was delayed by about an hour or so by which time my bid ended because it had taken too long.
So i have to waste another 100enk to bid on the item again.
I think when u win an auction u should have 12 hrs to pay so if ur bid wins in the middle of the night u still have time the next day to complete the transaction.

good idea
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I am currently trying to purchase an artifact in the art market for $1,250 E-cash. It says in the fine print "You can pay for this item only by charging Enkord cash with real money".
Question is can I purchase using Super Rewards?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
its the only problem i had with this if i charge my acc via sms
that doesnt count as real money?
im not charging it from the air itself..
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol, i see sales are decreasing..
if you make it possible to buy using your cash without charging, you will make much more money.. i think this is languege u guys understand, just make the calculation.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
hey bers im very mad
i dont like that we have to buy tickets to sell or buy magics i want to sell some magics but i dont have E$ all my upgrades i have, i win them i dont have E$ and the players that dont sell their magics after i week wasted 100E$☹😡☹😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
2 solutions for those without Enkord...
1. Recommend that we lower the cost of tickets. We should lower the cost of tickets because 100E is a bit high in my opinion. It could be expensive for those who... buy, sell, and whose bids either go through or when they change their mind about selling items.
--- think volume volume volume: more transactions is better than a few good ones.
2. IF YOU HAVE ARTS WORTH SELLING but can't afford Ticket... look for art buyers in the game. There are a few serious buyers (I'm one of them!).
Cheers!
-ranger01
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him