GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 18-Jun-2008

+ ammo stacking while browsing through containers
+ wooden fences at Junkyard
+ poison, shock, blind now does not work through walls
+ level 1 characters now unable to play with level 3+ characters, they need to level up to do so
+ 20% experience instead of 10%
+ silence command extended
+ fixed: too long broadcast message wasn't wrapped
+ skills and weapons changed globally. now all skills add +0.5% to damage and hit chance
+ fix: dragging items to other character image
+ on Junkyard you earn +10% experience
+ character level >= 5 do not receive experience for defeating level 1-2 players
+ if all enemies are below or level experience is cut down and new message is shown: "You have to defeat enemies of same level as you or higher in order to earn more experience"
+ leaving characters now shown differently
+ -10% experience cut per level down to 10%, +20% experience buff per level up, up to 200%
+ fixed: unpassible area behind small house in the Junkyard
+ now it is not allowed to create games without name or space instead of name
+ more boxes on Junkyard
+ now it shows Players: on location/total
+ fixed: character naming
+ censor filter extended
16 years ago Quote
Reply to

+ character level >= 5 do not receive experience for defeating level 1-2 players

There goes the "Newbie XP Farming" routine... not that I do it! 😝
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes, actually we've got some negative review here (sorry it's in Russian) where author complaints that despite the fact he got the game right from the start, he was smashed ruthlessly by not-so-newbie players. The bad this is that he is right. Without tutorial mission (still too much stuff to do before that) it's pretty hard for newbies, especially considering this game was intended to be simple and accessible.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
A tutorial would indeeed be quite usefull as I was also lost when first starting this game. 😝
Even now i'm level 6 and have done ( in my opinion ) quite some battles I still have the feeling that I don't know anything in the game .. ☹
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Even just the ability to practice on your own would be helpful to newbies. When you go into your first game you don't even know how to move and you have to work everything out immediately. A practice map with a few dummies to shoot (but nothing to collect, or just beginner pistols so you can't farm the map) would at least let people get an idea of the controls before their first real game.
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bug in Gunrox
Hey Ber, the Gunrox have a BUG, the game automatically closes in Start, ☹!!
I asked to my friends, but the answer is always the same!!
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hey Ber, the Gunrox have a BUG, the game automatically closes in Start, ☹!!
I asked to my friends, but the answer is always the same!!

Yeah, the bug has a name. It's name is: "SERVER DOWN".
16 years ago Quote
16 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him