GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GUNROX: Quest for the Holy Grenade

1 2 3

Yet another small flash game in GUNROX universe. Take control over 3 adventurers who seek for the legendary artifact - long lost Holy Hand Grenade.Various random encounters, wide set of weapons, and number of quests will make your journey more complicated than you might expect.
You can play GUNROX: Quest for the Holy Grenade at Enkord.com
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
really nice game ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Finally....
After lost all items in inventory even losed 1 battle...need long time to take them back...finally I've got that Holy Imp Flash naed and guess...I used 2x Thumper + 1 M60 in last battle ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol im not gonna lie, i won this game for the 1st time i play this game, but it took a while 😝
Edited 3 days later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lol
Afff guis with milkors kill me lol i had 3x improved metal and 2 thumpers and 1 m60 afff i lost some hand grenades too
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
This game RoCkZ 😁 I finish it with 9 f1 3 hand 3 m60 and 3 S.W.A.T. armors 😎 well it was really easy after getting 1 m60 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him